• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Which fast-food resturant is your most like? (1人在浏览)

自助餐

小学二年级
注册
2005-06-27
帖子
反馈评分
点数
DO&ME Mcdonald KFC?
I first answer,I prefer KFC ,Becauce of the chiken.....I think their chiken is the best of the three resturent..
I also ask somebody,,,,,above are they born in USA?

I think the fried chicken of KFC is better than that of the McDonalds, while the hanburgers of the McDonald's are better than those of KFC. I like both of them and often have lunch and supper there.
happy.gif

I was working at an McDonalds before for one summer many years ago when I was still a high school student. McDonalds is not my first choice if there is other options. I like Jack-in-Box better. Burger King is my second choice. Subway is my other choice besides McDonalds. Subway has the healthiest Sandwiches.
If there is only two choices in between McDonalds and KFC, I still perfer McDonalds because I hate fired and oily stuffs!

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 07:00 PM)
I think the fried chicken of KFC is better than that of the McDonalds, while the hanburgers of the McDonald's are better than those of KFC. I like both of them and often have lunch and supper there.
happy.gif
[snapback]477187[/snapback]​

You go to there to thear ofton,,,but ,I don't .most of Mcdonald and KFC 'food is unhealth...So I prefer Chinese food ,I like the soup which is cooked by my mother...It's delisiour,..

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 07:20 PM)
I was working at an McDonalds before for one summer many years ago when I was still a high school student. McDonalds is not my first choice if there is other options. I like Jack-in-Box better. Burger King is my second choice. Subway is my other choice besides McDonalds. Subway has the healthiest Sandwiches.
If there is only two choices in between McDonalds and KFC, I still perfer McDonalds because I hate fired and oily stuffs!
[snapback]477201[/snapback]​

American drink soup like Chines one? What is Jak-in-box,Burger King ,Sudway(a stranger name ..)I haven't eat!Bee can you tell me more about that !I wonder weather China has those what you said...
Bee can you eat your mother or your wife or girl friend 's cooking soup?(Just make a joy ,If you not will , you can not anwer!!)
hei.gif
hei.gif
hei.gif

mask: why not to talk about DO&ME (多美丽) I think that is charictering.
Bee: are the above fast-food resturant was born in America?
DO&ME has Chinese food .I don't know whether Ameca has?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 08:12 PM)
You go to there to thear ofton,,,but ,I don't .most of Mcdonald and KFC 'food is unhealth...So I prefer Chinese food ,I like the soup which is cooked by my mother...It's delisiour,..

mask: why not to talk about DO&ME (多美丽) I think that is charictering.
[snapback]477221[/snapback]​

Yeah, it's unhealthy. I took a course called Delicatessen and Health. In order to do the assignments, I had to count out whether my diet is healthy, according to a big form showing the elements of various kinds of food. Fortunately, my diet is still on standard.
happy.gif
. However, thanks for your concern.

I like the family foods, too. My mother is not good at cooking, and maybe I'm a little better than she, while my grandma is a very good cook.
happy.gif
. In fact, I am interested in cooking and I often stayed in the kitchen and learned how to cook from my grandma when I was at home.
happy.gif

DO&ME? There is no such a snack bar here. Let me see... I heard this name several years before. I can't clearly remember.
happy.gif
. Where is it? Maybe I'll have a try.
happy.gif

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 08:22 PM)
American drink soup like Chines one? What is Jak-in-box,Burger King ,Sudway(a stranger name ..)I haven't eat!Bee can you tell me more about that !I wonder weather China has those what you said...
Bee can you eat your mother or your wife or girl friend 's cooking soup?(Just make a joy ,If you not will , you can not anwer!!)
hei.gif
hei.gif
hei.gif

[snapback]477227[/snapback]​

Of course American soup is different from Chinese soup. But we are Chinese, most of the food that we cook and eat are Chinese style. Also, there are plenty of the Chinese restaurants all over the place in the major cities. So there are many choices for us to choose to drink eat or eat dinner.
Jake-in-Box, Burger King, Subway, McDonalds and KFC are very similar fast food restaurant in the US. I think Burger Kind is the major competitor to McDonalds. So wherever you see a McDonalds, there is a Burger King next to it. Actually, KFC and Taco Bell are little bit different from McDonalds, J-n-B and BK. KFC is only selling mainly Chicken. Taco Bell is the Mexican cuisine.
Yes, I always enjoy eating my mom’s cooking. She is the best!

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 10:28 PM)
Yeah, it's unhealthy. I took a course called Delicatessen and Health. In order to do the assignments, I had to count out whether my diet is healthy, according to a big form showing the elements of various kinds of food. Fortunately, my diet is still on standard.
happy.gif
. However, thanks for your concern.

I like the family foods, too. My mother is not good at cooking, and maybe I'm a little better than she, while my grandma is a very good cook.
happy.gif
. In fact, I am interested in cooking and I often stayed in the kitchen and learned how to cook from my grandma when I was at home.
happy.gif

DO&ME? There is no such a snack bar here. Let me see... I heard this name several years before. I can't clearly remember.
happy.gif
. Where is it? Maybe I'll have a try.
happy.gif
[snapback]477374[/snapback]​

Haha, you are a cooking man...Someday ,if there has a opotunity. I will have a thy your cooling...Actually, I like cooking as well. Because I can do anything I want to eat..

Maybe you are not live in GuangZhou GuandZhou has many.DO&ME resturant, but not so much as Mcdonald and KFC ..And there sevise is not so good as KFC and Mcdonald.Maoming also has one ,It's nearby Sport Centre!But I sure that it's characting!

Talking to eat , Shuidong has not so nice food except duch porrige. I introduce a resturant in MaoMIng ,called LAN ZHOU LA MIAN GUAN..It's also nereby Sport Centre. There has may racial food ..it's suit for us local.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月05日 Tuesday, 03:57 PM)
Of course American soup is different from Chinese soup. But we am Chinese, most of the food that we cook and eat are Chinese style. Also, there are plenty of the Chinese restaurants all over the place in the major cities. So there are many choices for us to choose to drink eat or eat dinner.
Jake-in-Box, Burger King, Subway, McDonalds and KFC are very similar fast food restaurant in the US. I think Burger Kind is the major competitor to McDonalds. So wherever you see a McDonalds, there is a Burger King next to it. Actually, KFC and Taco Bell are little bit different from McDonalds, J-n-B and BK. KFC is only selling mainly Chicken. Taco Bell is the Mexican cuisine.
Yes, I always enjoy eating my mom’s cooking. She is the best!
[snapback]479541[/snapback]​

From your messege .I 'm happy, because I feel that Chinese is all over the world...And remind me of something ,when Olympic Game and any other Sport competition hold abroad ,there has so many Chinese people go to encourege the player .Are you go to watch that China take part in the Sport Game?..Now Newyork is aplying to the 2012 year's Olympic Game . If they can succes ,Maybe you can go to chere up the Chinese player. right?

Jake-in-Box, Burger King, Subway are they live in China??? (mask and Bee, can you tell me?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月05日 Tuesday, 04:18 PM)
Haha, you are a cooking man...Someday ,if there has a opotunity. I will have a thy your cooling...Actually, I like cooking as well. Because I can do anything I want to eat..

Maybe you are not live in GuangZhou GuandZhou has many.DO&ME resturant, but not so much as Mcdonald and KFC ..And there sevise is not so good as KFC and Mcdonald.Maoming also has one ,It's nearby Sport Centre!But I sure that it's characting!

Talking to eat , Shuidong has not so nice food except duch porrige. I introduce a resturant in MaoMIng ,called LAN ZHOU LA MIAN GUAN..It's also nereby Sport Centre. There has may racial food ..it's suit for us local.

Jake-in-Box, Burger King, Subway are they live in China??? (mask and Bee, can you tell me?
[snapback]479576[/snapback]​

Oh... In fact, there are many delicious foods in Shuidong. I can't wait going back to taste them.
happy.gif
. Here is the biggest immigrant city China. So I can taste various delicious foods from every corner of China.
happy.gif
. However, I miss the foods cooked by my grandma.

I never saw the snack bars mentioned above emerged in my city which is in the frontier of Reform and Open.
happy.gif

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月06日 Wednesday, 12:15 AM)
Oh... In fact, there are many delicious foods in Shuidong. I can't wait going back to taste them.
happy.gif
. Here is the biggest immigrant city China. So I can taste various delicious foods from every corner of China.
happy.gif
. However, I miss the foods cooked by my grandma.

I never saw the snack bars mentioned above emerged in my city which is in the frontier of Reform and Open.
happy.gif
[snapback]480694[/snapback]​

From your messege that I know what city you are in now. That is a very good city , As I know ,many people who go to there shoud love it . Some of my relative is working there . They said they like there. I think the city will be the important city in China more and more ,because of HongKong!
ShenZheng is a lenient city . I look foword to visting there !

Shenzhen is a big immigrant city hence lack of agglomeration. Perhaps it's a good place to be out to make money, I don't think it's a good place to live in. However, if I can't study abroad, I'll initiate my professional career here.

I just went there several times,so I can't say it exactly.......

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月09日 Saturday, 11:02 PM)
Shenzhen is a big immigrant city hence lack of agglomeration. Perhaps it's a good place to be out to make money, I don't think it's a good place to live in. However, if I can't study abroad, I'll initiate my professional career here.
[snapback]494733[/snapback]​

Shengzhen is a important city , so ,give people many oportunity to get money . Maybe that is important far some one ,but ,personally,I like Shenzhne is the culture ,the envirement ,the live ......not the money...
A friend of mine is study in the universty ,he said he will work for money,just has money ,so can has anything . I was pity to here that, because a friend of mine can't get the same goal with me..What he said ,of course has the sence to him .but ,money can't be do something ,such as ,spiritual ,knowlege....TO me , I won't be a million-man , I want that I the money that I ern can do something what I want to ..and that my live can make me happy ,fullful ,comfort!!!!

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月12日 Tuesday, 10:38 PM)
Shengzhen is a important city , so ,give people many oportunity to get money . Maybe that is important far some one ,but ,personally,I like Shenzhne is the culture ,the envirement ,the live ......not the money...
A friend of mine is study in the universty ,he said he will work for money,just has money ,so can has anything . I was pity to here that, because a friend of mine can't get the same goal with me..What he said ,of course has the sence to him .but ,money can't be do something ,such as ,spiritual ,knowlege....TO me , I won't be a million-man , I want that I the money that I ern can do something what I want to ..and that my live can make me happy ,fullful ,comfort!!!!
[snapback]506444[/snapback]​

Yeah, money doesn't mean everything. In this semi-capitalistic city, the effect of money is powerful. We can buy materials with money. However, we can't buy the spiritual substance, such as love, friendship, knowledge, etc., unless people fake. Many people do their best to make money, but it never suffices. So, to me, I just want to make sufficient money. I can learn a lot of knowledge, however I can't learn money.
happy.gif

我不喜欢洋快餐
我们农村人都是吃米饭,萝卜,番薯之类的

QUOTE(多大人 @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 09:29 AM)
我不喜欢洋快餐
我们农村人都是吃米饭,萝卜,番薯之类的
[snapback]510502[/snapback]​

This is English Corner. Please use English if you can!!!!!

i love KFC the best !
i hate the McDonalds!(no reason)

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 06:27 PM)
i love KFC the best !
i hate the McDonalds!(no reason)
[snapback]512334[/snapback]​

What about the others?
smile.gif
I think you must have some recommandations.
liu.gif

wa ~
mask ,you're so greed !
ha.gif

i am only like the KFC !
he.gif

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 06:41 PM)
wa ~
mask ,you're so greed !
ha.gif

i am only like the KFC !
he.gif

[snapback]512381[/snapback]​

Oh, I'm always greedy for delicious foods.
liu.gif
. Generally, girls like eating more than boys. So, I thought you have some good recommandations.
smile.gif
Some day, would you please have me KFC?

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 06:47 PM)
Oh, I'm always greedy for delicious foods.
liu.gif
. Generally, girls like eating more than boys. So, I thought you have some good recommandations.
smile.gif
Some day, would you please have me KFC?
[snapback]512398[/snapback]​

ok!if have chance!
p2.gif

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 07:20 PM)
ok!if have chance!
p2.gif

[snapback]512509[/snapback]​

Oh, good. I'm looking forward to it.
liu.gif

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 11:19 PM)
Oh, good. I'm looking forward to it.
liu.gif
[snapback]513340[/snapback]​

ha.gif
ha.gif
you and i look the some ,because we're also like to eat!
liu.gif

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部