• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

What would you do if you hand your wort enemy ~~` (1人在浏览)

凝凝虫

博士后
注册
2004-10-17
帖子
反馈评分
点数
What would you do if you hand your wort enemy in your power??

It's better to use intelligence rather than emotion. I will let go or use my best and fair adjudgement base on the fact, not base on personality. As god says, you should love your enemy. If everybody can do this, the world will be a peace and better place for us to live in.

I will "kill" he !!!!
ha ha

You gals make me believe that girls are awful. Don't ever be an enemy of girls, or you will have no where to live.

THE MORE DEEPLY YOU HATE HIM ,THE MORE YOU LOVE HIM。

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月25日 Saturday, 01:09 AM)
I JUST SAY IN THE HONESTY。
[snapback]443905[/snapback]​

haha.....I believe you!

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年06月23日 Thursday, 05:48 PM)
I will "kill" he !!!!
ha ha
[snapback]441208[/snapback]​

kill him
not he

binyu宾语要用宾格的说

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月25日 Saturday, 01:11 AM)
THE MORE DEEPLY YOU HATE HIM ,THE MORE YOU LOVE HIM。
[snapback]443909[/snapback]​

er......
maybe

you give so much and at the end what you got?

QUOTE(kennylee @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 02:06 AM)
er......
maybe

[snapback]450775[/snapback]​

Don't expect the same amount that you will get back as much as you give out. It should be countless to maintain a relationship. But both persons have to contribute to it. Some people are valued their relationship because they find the other person give out more than he does. He might feel guilty himself and he will love that person more. If you always count on how much you will receive back, you may give yourself a hard time to live. It already loses its significant.

Oh,My Cod

Do nothing. Let them go away.

QUOTE(kennylee @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 02:06 AM)
er......
maybe

[snapback]450775[/snapback]​

JUST TRY YOUR BESTTO DO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO 。DONNOT CONSIDER OTHERS TOO MUCH ,OR YOU WILL BE ALWAYS IN A SAD MOOD。BECAUER FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ARE NOT BUSINESS,IT CANNOT BE EQAL。WHAT’S MORE,THE TRADE ARE OFTEN MADE TO BE UNFAIRE。

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 03:09 PM)
JUST TRY YOUR BESTTO DO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO 。DONNOT CONSIDER OTHERS TOO MUCH ,OR YOU WILL BE ALWAYS IN A SAD MOOD。BECAUER FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ARE NOT BUSINESS,IT CANNOT BE EQAL。WHAT’S MORE,THE TRADE ARE OFTEN MADE TO BE UNFAIRE。
[snapback]467663[/snapback]​

A little confused. Now that the trade is unfair, why its unfairness is used to compared with the unequality of friendship and love?
jk.gif

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月23日 Thursday, 11:04 PM)
TRUELY,I WILL MAKE HIM DISAPPEAR IN THE WORLD!
[snapback]441652[/snapback]​

shit

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月23日 Thursday, 11:35 PM)
You gals make me believe that girls are awful. Don't ever be an enemy of girls, or you will have no where to live.
[snapback]441811[/snapback]​

Haha... It's very terrible to the an enemy of girls. Their mouths are like loud-speakers, which can uglify your good quality and make your weakeness even worse.
wacko2.gif

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部