• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

what are you do in this holiday (1人在浏览)

梦思

小学一年级
注册
2005-07-23
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
[attachmentid=37175] I hope you all happy!
tongue.gif

附件

• 未命名.JPG
    未命名.JPG
    12.3 KB · 查看: 369
What holiday were you talking about?

nothing and unhappy!

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年08月23日 Tuesday, 06:17 PM)
nothing and unhappy!
[snapback]618457[/snapback]​

Why? Is there something that you wanted to do, but you didn't do it? or you were not happy about someone or someting?

i am can't go to shenzhen and i make the computer broken again and again.i am so sad !
dk.gif

Haha.....don't worry! You will have chances to go to Shenzhen next time. What did you do to your computer? Are you a technician?

no!
i am still a middle school student.
but i like to download something in my computer .
so i often make it broken .唉~

we have no holiday,working day and night.

QUOTE(正宗肥牛 @ 2005年08月25日 Thursday, 01:03 AM)
we have no holiday,working day and night.
[snapback]621136[/snapback]​

Are you sure that you are working days and nights all year long? I think government officals only work over time when it's needed. For example, working on proposals or projects to meet deadlines, working on emergency case and follow-up, meetings and resolving problems.
Other than that, most of your work hours are quite flexible and free. If you are top management officials, most of your time (70%) are on the meetings or phones. Is that right?

In this summer vocation, most of my time spent on the papers, essays and novels. Quite boring, is it?

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年08月24日 Wednesday, 12:17 PM)
i am can't go to shenzhen and i make the computer broken again and again.i am so sad !
dk.gif

[snapback]619670[/snapback]​

Why can't you go to Shenzhen?

I don't have a summer holiday cuz' I'm grade 3 now.

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年08月30日 Tuesday, 04:14 PM)
Why can't you go to Shenzhen?
[snapback]646904[/snapback]​

because i have no time !
dk.gif

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年08月31日 Wednesday, 10:09 PM)
because i have no time !
dk.gif

[snapback]653046[/snapback]​

Welcome you when you go. I am in Shenzhen. Haha...

restudying(妥x)

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年08月27日 Saturday, 09:02 PM)
In this summer vocation, most of my time spent on the papers, essays and novels. Quite boring, is it?
[snapback]632856[/snapback]​

something to to better than nothing

Holiday is good!But somebody did'nt feel!

Yeah, this vacation is very good. I never felt so relaxed, although I spent much time on English essays and novels. However, I enjoyed reading them. Haha... While in school, I can't have so much time to touch the spirit that man has generated. But I can compensate for myself in my spare time. Haha...

You guys sound like didn't waste any minutes, keep yourself busy in studying and reading. Do you know the "vacation" means it's time to take a rest and relax? I think it's hard to see this kind of life style among Chinese students in this kind of circumstance. Summer vacation is meaningless to you!

OH。。。
"i must study harder in this summer holiday"
i aways tell to myself,but i am a lazy girl..

When does the summer vacation end? Did all the students go back to school now?

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部