• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

the most valuable thing in the world (1人在浏览)

高跟鞋与破花布

小学六年级
注册
2005-04-24
帖子
反馈评分
点数
To me, the present time is highly valued and easily lose in the world. Because of it easy loss, it is thought to be much more valuable.

Why is the present time most valuable? Now I'd better quote Yue Manson's words as the answer. He said " if you love time, you'd better love the present time. The time passed will never come back to you again. Though you are not sure about the existence of tomorrow, you will be certain about it today and now. Today you will have the day, which will mean two days tomorrow."

Why is the present time easily lost? Because our universe is so vast. Because our universe turns without stopping. Because time is valuable people cherish it highly. You may ask me what you mean by the present time. What i mean is the time being now. But it passes as quickly as a flash, and becomes the past. What pity it is if I let it go neglectfully!!!

You brought up a broad topic here. The past time was a history. The Present time is a gift. The future time is a hope. I agree with you that the present time is the most valuable. The present time is real that you can see and feel. So at the present time, what you do now will become history. How you manage and plan now will directly affect your future and can make your hope turn into true. So my friend, don't waste your precious present time, do things that you need or suppose to do, value people that you care and love, make your life a happy and significant one!

YESTERDAY HAS PASSED,AND TOMORROW IS STILL ON HIS WAY,SO THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS HOLDING TODAY TIGHTLY!

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月07日 Tuesday, 09:01 PM)
YESTERDAY HAS PASSED,AND TOMORROW IS STILL ON HIS WAY,SO THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS HOLDING TODAY TIGHTLY!
[snapback]395964[/snapback]​

Yes! You can't change things in the past. You can plan on your future, but you can't control your future because it's unknow. You never know what is going to happen tomorrow. Your plans can be changed any time. So the only thing that you can do and make a difference is today.

I didn't know time was so valuable and easily lasping until I was fresh out of senior high school. I began to go the the library and spend more time on study in the first year of campus life. But I had no goal to work for and just worked hard blindly. Gradually, I knew what I wanted. After setting a clear goal, I was more initiative and knew clearly what to do, more essentially, how to do. Treasure the time, find the goal and work hard for it, you will be successful some day.
happy.gif
. Hope we all will be successful.
happy.gif

That give me deep in thinking! It 's pity that I didn't mean that the time is fast ,the precent time is golden.not so long ...Maybe that is destiny,' case. It seems that who experience can realize the objective .since I know ,,,I must not lose the present time!

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月12日 Tuesday, 10:26 PM)
That give me deep in thinking! It 's pity that I didn't mean that the time is fast ,the precent time is golden.not so long ...Maybe that is destiny,' case. It seems that who experience can realize the objective .since I know ,,,I must not lose the present time!
[snapback]506431[/snapback]​

Oh, so you need to treasure you time. But in the Grade 3, senior high school, you have to work hard. I don't think you will lose much time. Even you want to relax, maybe the teachers will not let you do it. Good luck to you. Hope you can get grade marks and can enroll in the ideal school next year.
happy.gif

我觉得睡觉的时间最值得珍惜.
因为高三一年我没有睡过一次好觉

QUOTE(多大人 @ 2005年07月14日 Thursday, 09:32 AM)
我觉得睡觉的时间最值得珍惜.
因为高三一年我没有睡过一次好觉
[snapback]510511[/snapback]​

I don't want to turn you down. This is an English Corner. I have to ask you use English at this corner. You kept responding 3 posts in Chinese. Hope you can use English next time when you come in here. Thank you!

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部