• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

His Appointment (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
An African asked God, "Please tell me why I am black." God answered, "Because black skin can resist the burning sunlight." Then he asked, "Please tell me why my hair is short and rolled." God answered, "Because that can prevent you from sweating in the hot weather in Africa." Then he asked, "Why am I at Dianbai?" God falls silent. Joking.

Have you observed? Against the things that are dissatisfied with, we will often ask why. While, to the things that are satisfied with, we ask nothing. Did we ever suspect why you were healthy when born? Did we ever suspect why there are so many good things around us? Why are we alive? To the good things, we will not suspect.

Undoubtedly, God often disappoints us. Maybe God didn't give us satisfying jobs, the graceful figure we are dreaming of, the luck for us to win big prize of the lottery. Maybe God took away our health, the things we liked or the people we loved. But God is doing good to us. At length, after all has become bygone, after our maturities arrive, we will realize.

God won't care our mind, attitude and complaint. Because those are not the things God concerns. What God concerns are our growth, our cognition and our attitude to life. It is how to make better us out of us that God most concerns.

If you change the first letter of "disspointment" into "h", it will turn out to be "his appointment".

If God gives us frustration, he is testing that whether we can take grand responsibility. If he doesn't make our dreams come true, he is telling us the dreams are wrong.

His making us defeated is for us to learn about condescension; his making us foole is for us to learn about wise; his making us hurt is for us to learn strength; his making us grievant is for us to learn about selfhood; his making us frustrated is for us to realize our weakness; his making us lose is for us to learn to cherish; his making us suffered is for making us awakened. The reality is always brutal, but God is merciful. He is always doing good to us.

Being forgiven by God never surfices, we should learn to forgive ourselves. When we are suffering, the time is very hard. But when all has become bygone, we'll feel that it was all for the best.

Thank you sharing this meaningful composition with us! It's really a good one. I learned a lots. I will not ask why again when I am down or depressed because it's not belong to me or god has his purpose. I like this part....

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年08月28日 Sunday, 07:17 PM)
If God gives us frustration, he is testing that whether we can take grand responsibility. If he doesn't make our dreams come true, he is telling us the dreams are wrong.
His making us defeated is for us to learn about condescension; his making us foole is for us to learn about wise; his making us hurt is for us to learn strength; his making us grievant is for us to learn about selfhood; his making us frustrated is for us to realize our weakness; his making us lose is for us to learn to cherish; his making us suffered is for making us awakened. The reality is always brutal, but God is merciful. He is always doing good to us.
[snapback]637682[/snapback]​

I also learned that "anger" is a letter short of "danger".

dont know say what hehe.......

Oh, if there are too many new words for you, you can refer to electric dictionary. In fact, couldn't be so hard. Haha...

there are not so many new words for me
....................???

But what did you mean on not knowing the part?

i am not mean that,you misunderstand
i mean after reading it i dont know what should i say

Oh, I misunderstood, haha... Sorry...

that's ok

yeah...
i learned a lots,either.
after reading ,i konw why we shkud meet so many difficultes,
the God want to test us ...

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部