• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (1人在浏览)

蜜蜂

NULL
版主
注册
2004-10-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
It's Thanksgiving day and starts of holiday seasons. It's time for family to gathering and celebrate with a large dinner shared among friends and families. It's time to joy, share and thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!

Click on the hat to start
[flash]http://www.jacquielawson.com/cardswf/TG01EN3.swf[/flash]

thanksgiving.jpg thanksgiving01.jpg thanksgiving02.jpg thanksgiving03.jpg thanksgiving04.jpg thanksgiving05.jpg thanksgiving06.jpg thanksgiving07.jpg thanksgiving08.jpg

由版主最后编辑:
It's time to give thanks for those people who helped you through the year. I would like to thank our forum founder and host "半个人" for building and maintaining this forum for all people of DianBai to communicate and discuss our own people and matters. We also thank "DBLOVER" and "为了教育" for their effort to write such detail and effective appeal letter and suggestions for the people of DianBai. I believe We all appreciate their effort and energy.

Please add on people that you think they should be pay respected and thankful in your life!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you the same for what you are always doing for us!
smile.gif
wink2.gif
tongue2.gif
happy3.gif

[attachmentid=55303]

附件

• 未标题-1.jpg
    未标题-1.jpg
    680.6 KB · 查看: 986
Why American eat Tuckey in Thanksgiving day
What did it stand for?

QUOTE(DESTINATION @ 2005年11月29日 Tuesday, 02:33 AM)
Why American eat Tuckey in Thanksgiving day
What did it stand for?
[snapback]848521[/snapback]​

Eat Turkey on Thanksgiving Day is like Chinese eat glutinous rice dumpling (粽子)on Dragon Boat Festival (端午节)。Turkey is one of the main courses on the Thanksgiving Day dinner table. The centerpiece of contemporary Thanksgiving in the United States is a large meal, starring a large roasted turkey. Because turkey is the most common main dish of a Thanksgiving dinner, Thanksgiving is sometimes colloquially called Turkey Day. Other common complementary dishes include mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, various vegetables (such as corn, green beans, squash, and sweet potatoes).
Since 1947, or possibly earlier, the National Turkey Federation has presented the President of the United States with one live turkey and two dressed turkeys. The live turkey is pardoned and lives out the rest of its days on a peaceful farm. While it is commonly held that this tradition began with Harry Truman in 1947, the Truman Library has been unable to find any evidence for this. Still others claim that that the tradition dates back to Abraham Lincoln pardoning his son's pet turkey. These stories made Turkey popular on Thanksgiving.

[attachmentid=55829]
President Truman receiving a Thanksgiving turkey from members of the Poultry and Egg National Board and other representatives of the turkey industry, outside the White House.

附件

• Truman2_thanksgiving.jpg
    Truman2_thanksgiving.jpg
    47.2 KB · 查看: 750
wa

my family ,
my honey~``````

I have a group of close friends which I am always grateful besides my family.

when i am discouraged .it's always my family giving me courage
although ,life is very hard for them
they must offer my great tuition~`````
if i can ,i will give them the best~```````

It's Thanksgiving holiday again. Please allow me to renew this thread. It's time to look back and thank people who have helped you for the past year or through your life.
I would like to thank all people who have helped and supported me for the past year including my family and a lot of friends. Thanks for helping me overcome any hardship and stay out of troubles.

[attachmentid=108913]

附件

• 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    80 KB · 查看: 873
It's very pretty handwriting!
Thanks "半个人" for providing us such a platform and leading us through these years. Thanks for your generosity and justice to maintain this forum. You are so courageous and admirable!

The Earth is turning so fast that it seems yesterday is the Thanksgiving Day of the last year.

QUOTE(DB苏武 @ 2006年11月25日 Saturday, 02:39 PM)
The Earth is turning so fast that it seems yesterday is the Thanksgiving Day of the last year.
[snapback]1567151[/snapback]​

Oh, yeah!
Time is flying like arrow. You have no way to hold on it.

Thanks this forum giveing me the chance to thank giving.
Thanks my parents give me the life to experience my life, thanks for their so many years care. Day and day pasted, thanks the god mercying us heathfully and happily liveing together . thanks the people helping and helped me.
I am not saying goodbye to you, just appreciate you by this chance, I didn't say this to you face to face. but those are really in my heart.

It's Thanksgiving day again. Let me renew this thread.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

[attachmentid=152758]

附件

• tg.JPG
    tg.JPG
    27.3 KB · 查看: 858
It seems late for me .

And i want to konw
why did you discuss this boring topic.
and i thing we should follow with interest our Chinese festival.

QUOTE(g西&× @ 2008年06月12日 Thursday, 11:07 PM)
And i want to konw
[snapback]2280238[/snapback]​

kun.gif
Don't you know:Chinese should learn more from western cultures.Furthermore,in a way,there is no denying that we us should appreciate our parents who are not only worried about us all the time but also help us out whenever in trouble.
We are the apples of our parents' eyes,so,Thanksgiving Day can well offer us to show love to our parents!

QUOTE(a450337490 @ 2008年09月30日 Tuesday, 09:12 PM)
kun.gif
Don't you know:Chinese should learn more from western cultures.Furthermore,in a way,there is no denying that we us should appreciate our parents who are not only worried about us all the time but also help us out whenever in trouble.
We are the apples of our parents' eyes,so,Thanksgiving Day can well offer us to show love to our parents!
[snapback]2465783[/snapback]​

Exactly, it just gives us a chance to look back and appreciate those who has helped us through the year.
Look at Christmas and Valentine's Day, who remember and celebrate them nowadays.

QUOTE(g西&× @ 2008年06月12日 Thursday, 11:07 PM)
And i want to konw
[snapback]2280238[/snapback]​

I don,t think it is a boring topic
as a chinese ,we must learn to "keep the essence,goes the dregs"
right?

Here is another year. It's Thanksgiving day today.
So thanks everyone that I know!!!!!!!!

[attachmentid=197889]

[attachmentid=197890]

[attachmentid=197891]

[attachmentid=197892]

[attachmentid=197893]

[attachmentid=197894]

附件

• meanttobeenjoyed.jpg
    meanttobeenjoyed.jpg
    54 KB · 查看: 773
  • poohthanksgivingshare.jpg
    poohthanksgivingshare.jpg
    62.3 KB · 查看: 795
  • thanksgiving1.jpg
    thanksgiving1.jpg
    52.7 KB · 查看: 751
  • thanksgiving00.jpg
    thanksgiving00.jpg
    43.1 KB · 查看: 694
  • ThanksgivingFeast.jpg
    ThanksgivingFeast.jpg
    628.4 KB · 查看: 831
  • thanksgiving.jpg
    thanksgiving.jpg
    122.9 KB · 查看: 776
Today is Thanksgiving again. It's time to sit around the table with your family and friends, eat turkey, corn and pumpkin and reflect on the things for which you are thankful. It's also the start of the holiday seasons.

[attachmentid=227401]

[attachmentid=227402]

[attachmentid=227403]

附件

• animatedthanksgivingturkey.gif
    animatedthanksgivingturkey.gif
    83.7 KB · 查看: 688
  • HappyThanksgiving.jpg
    HappyThanksgiving.jpg
    81.5 KB · 查看: 694
  • thanksgiving.jpg
    thanksgiving.jpg