• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

bad luck! (1人在浏览)

i'll do my best

倒`````
又来````
乌拉``
欺负偶看不懂``
偶以后不来了拉````````
dk.gif

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年05月31日 Tuesday, 07:16 PM)
HERE IS ENGLISH CORNER,SO PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE`
[snapback]375333[/snapback]​

小小K
学姐说这里是英语角
请你尽量用英语.

bad luck ha! i wouldn't know that if i didn't enter the English Corner.i'm so sorry to hear that and be a friend who is helpless to you.
your situation makes me think of my experience last term,unfortunately,i had my wallet stolen as well.at that moment i just could consider nothing but stood in the crowd seeing around liked a blind,which was exactly a shock to me.there's all my property in it.but i think it's worthy that spending money on experience.hehe.
something bad happened which really made u hurt,however,people cannot live in blue days all the time.just throw that into the fire,face forward and life will be better.dun think too much la~

QUOTE(凌晨两点半 @ 2005年06月01日 Wednesday, 06:49 PM)
bad luck ha! i wouldn't know that if i didn't enter the English Corner.i'm so sorry to hear that and be a friend who is helpless to you.
your situation makes me think of my experience last term,unfortunately,i had my wallet stolen as well.at that moment i just could consider nothing but stood in the crowd seeing around liked a blind,which was exactly a shock to me.there's all my property in it.but i think it's worthy that spending money on experience.hehe.
something bad happened which really made u hurt,however,people cannot live in blue days all the time.just throw that into the fire,face forward and life will be better.dun think too much la~
[snapback]377030[/snapback]​

yes!~~~take it easy!i donnot put it on my mind!as for me,happy is usual,while sadness is just sometimes。so it’s unnecessary to worry about me!hehe~~~
but i have a puzzle```why experience always should be learned with money?wuwu~~~

give u a chinglish sentence as the answer to ur question:
there is no free lunch in the world~
smile.gif

QUOTE(凌晨两点半 @ 2005年06月06日 Monday, 02:17 PM)
give u a chinglish sentence as the answer to ur question:
there is no free lunch in the world~
smile.gif

[snapback]389691[/snapback]​

This is not only a chinglish sentence, it's also a very common English speaking.
Haha.....the cost for her to learn such experience by losing her wallet twice was a little bit too expensive!

I don't know how to describe my feeling exactly,because my English is
so bad.I'll try my best to improve it!
Anyway,I hope you be careful next time.
tongue.gif

Hope your experiences will not fly away. We don't want to hear a third time happen again......
smile.gif

well, my dear, actually, my mobile was stolen last term, either. It made me felt extremely unhappy and unconvenient for the communication with my friends. But, fortunately, my wallet which was near by my mobile in the bag was not stolen at that time!!! 'cause there was 1000 RMB in it!!!

As the Chinese going"塞翁失马,焉知非福”!!
Don't complain that the God is unfair!! In fact, God is fair enough to us guys, isn't it?

HEHE```RIGHT!I COMPELETELY AGREE WITH YOU!ACTUALLY,I AM NOT VERY SAD ABOUT IT ,BECAUSE WHEN MY WALLET WAS STOLEN ,MY MOBILE WAS JUST NEAR IT,WHICH IS WORTHY 2000!!GOD BLESS ME!!

ko.gif

QUOTE(高跟鞋与破花布 @ 2005年06月07日 Tuesday, 03:41 PM)
well, my dear, actually, my mobile was stolen last term, either. It made me felt extremely unhappy and unconvenient for the communication with my friends. But, fortunately, my wallet which was near by my mobile in the bag was not stolen at that time!!! 'cause there was 1000 RMB in it!!!

Don't complain that the God is unfair!! In fact, God is fair enough to us guys, isn't it?
[snapback]394174[/snapback]​

You must be rich! Do you carry 1000 RMB with you all the time? You might be lucky. As you know, the thief can "smell" your money every easily. So don't put all your eggs in one basket when you carry such a big amount.

QUOTE(高跟鞋与破花布 @ 2005年06月07日 Tuesday, 03:41 PM)

[snapback]394174[/snapback]​

HEHE```DONNOT TAKE TOO MUCH MONEY WITH YOU。NOW WHEN I GO SHOPPING,I USUALLY USE CARD,WHICH IS MORE CONVINIENT AND MUCH SAFER。

yeah
please take care of youself

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部