• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

A Forever Friend (1人在浏览)

byronroy

荣誉会员
注册
2005-08-17
帖子
反馈评分
点数
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

Sometimes in life,

You find a special friend;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

This is Forever Friendship.

when you're down,

and the world seems dark and empty,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

If you turn and walk away,

Your forever friend follows,

If you lose you way,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

[mp3]http://down02.putclub.com/homepage/leisure/essays/11.mp3[/mp3]

A very beautiful British accent voice! I like that....

It's hard to find and maintain this kind of friendship nowadays. Life without friendship is like the dawn without the sun. Please treasure and maintain your forever friendship for life. Let's enjoy it together, you and I, as friends, and make the very best of it.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年09月16日 Saturday, 02:39 AM)
A very beautiful British accent voice! I like that....

It's hard to find and maintain this kind of friendship nowadays. Life without friendship is like the dawn without the sun. Please treasure and maintain your forever friendship for life. Let's enjoy it together, you and I, as friends, and make the very best of it.
[snapback]1478352[/snapback]​

let's treasure our friends....

Friendship is a priceless gift
that cannot be bought or sold.

Yes, a friend is very important for one person all his life. You can tell your feeling to your good friend wherever or whenever, the intresting thing,the sad thing and so on. If you are in trouble, a good friend will come to help you, and it will to see that who is your real good friend at this time.
I'm very sorry that my English is very poor. But I like it very much and I want to improve it . And I want to find some friends who can speak with me in English at usal.

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 08:56 AM)
Yes, a friend is very important for one person all his life. You can tell your feeling to your good friend wherever or whenever, the intresting thing,the sad thing and so on. If you are in trouble, a good friend will come to help you, and it will to see that who is your real good friend at this time.
I'm very sorry that my English is very poor. But I like it very much and I want to improve it . And I want to find some friends who can speak with me in English at usal.
[snapback]1479482[/snapback]​

There are so many ways to define good friends. We always need friends in our life. Someone who can help you when you need them. Someone who can share sad and happy time with you.
You don't need to feel sorry for yourself. Your English is not poor as you thought you were. We are all learners. Let's improve together everyday.

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 09:04 AM)
I will come here if I am free from now on.
[snapback]1479486[/snapback]​

Welcome to the English Corner!

蜜蜂,Thank you very much. I heard that you are in the USA now.
Is that right?

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 12:21 PM)
蜜蜂,Thank you very much. I heard that you are in the USA now.
Is that right?
[snapback]1479688[/snapback]​

That's right.

I am prowd of you.
How can I say "老乡" in English? Can you tell me ?

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 01:37 PM)
I am prowd of you.
How can I say "老乡" in English? Can you tell me ?
[snapback]1479786[/snapback]​

Thank you!
I am not sure how to call this.
Maybe..."fellow townsman" or "old townee"

Thanks
I feel that there are few peopel come to the English corner.
So I hope the fellow townsmen can come here more .

I will come here every day from now on.
I think it's useful for me to improve my English.

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 02:19 PM)
I will come here every day from now on.
I think it's useful for me to improve my English.
[snapback]1479819[/snapback]​

Hope you can get something out of it and improve your English everyday.

very honor to join all of you. I learn a lot from you though I keep silence sometimes

QUOTE(Jane Poon @ 2006年11月05日 Sunday, 06:54 PM)
very honor to join all of you. I learn a lot from you though I keep silence sometimes
[snapback]1538718[/snapback]​

We are happy to see you break silence and join us in discussion.
A very delightful warm welcome!!!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年11月08日 Wednesday, 01:59 AM)
We are happy to see you break silence and join us in discussion.
A very delightful warm welcome!!!
[snapback]1542157[/snapback]​

I like the English corner, I wil come here to meet you if i feel free times,
I hope more friends to join, study English and intercommunion together!

QUOTE(henrysuhy @ 2006年11月09日 Thursday, 08:27 PM)
I like the English corner, I wil come here to meet you if i feel free times,
I hope more friends to join, study English and intercommunion together!
[snapback]1544269[/snapback]​

Good to hear that!
Yes, I hope there are more people can join us here. So we can explore and learn English together.

It's my first time to visit our English Corner. Though English is my work language now, I often feel it's hard to express myself accurately and free.

Hi Honeybee, could you tell me your MSN? Maybe we can chat via the MSN, it's really thanksful and I'm sure that I can study more from you, appreciate your help. My number: yuppie.zheng@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Yuppie

QUOTE(yuppiezheng @ 2007年02月11日 Sunday, 02:24 PM)
It's my first time to visit our English Corner. Though English is my work language now, I often feel it's hard to express myself accurately and free.

Hi Honeybee, could you tell me your MSN? Maybe we can chat via the MSN, it's really thanksful and I'm sure that I can study more from you, appreciate your help. My number: yuppie.zheng@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Yuppie
[snapback]1662412[/snapback]​

I have sent you a PM. We can learn from each other.

哈哈...不错...今天刚写了这篇文摘....出自,,,<<世界上最美丽的英文>>...作者,,,Anonymous

QUOTE(刘从健 @ 2006年09月17日 Sunday, 08:56 AM)
[snapback]1479482[/snapback]​

interesting
usual

I have so many friends,and I will cherish it in my all life. love everything about them, especially the way they made me feel how special I am. In fact ,I learn more thing from them.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部