• 论坛网址:https://db2.mom(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

《电白人》杂志社理事2011年度工作恳谈会 (1人在浏览)

寄望新的一年,电白人杂志有所创新,有所进步,拉近百姓生活!

恳谈会好气派,可惜杂志的影响力等于零。

QUOTE(四中乐叔 @ 2011年03月26日 Saturday, 04:55 PM)
face3.gif

[snapback]3118457[/snapback]​

家乡多事之秋,县领导显得无精打采、有点心事重重的感觉!!!

看起来更像一帮权贵的私人聚会;

不知道电白人杂志社又乔迁到哪里了,跟治安促进会签约,是否意味着他的营运费用是治安促进会买单呢?

治安促进会有这个钱,应该改善治安员待遇,扩大治安员队伍,给力电白治安。

希望在越办越好的同时也能拉近与群众的距离,老是高高在上的话,有意义吗?

致热烈祝贺,望继续为电白发展鼓与呼,给力建设幸福电白!

通过电白人杂志真正扭转电白的不正风气,电白人杂志要努力了,它是一座桥梁一个纽带责任重大!首先要做好本身的宗旨为民服务,敢于说真话勇于创新体贴民情,拍马屁是没有出路的,不结合电白的实际那是死路一条!

Can I Office 2010 Home And Business 32bitsomehow find it on my Microsoft Office Home And Student computer? I'm going to back up and restore my computer, i'm putting all of my important files on a flash drive. If I put Microsoft 2010 on my flash drive, will it stay on it installed?or just the Office Professional Plus 2010 32bit download? Will i have to install it over again? Or where could I find my registration code/key?I want to get microsoft office 2010 but my laptop has the 2007 trial version. Microsoft Office 2010 License Is it a big hassle to upgrade from the 2007 to the 2010 using the product key or am I better off with the cd instead? Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office Professional Plus 2010 Activation Key 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7 64-bit media, you could reinstall the 64-bit version with the same key. Will the same be true for Office 2010?When you say you are unable to downlad office from the site, please describe the symptoms Office Standard 2010 64 Bitof HOW you are not able to download.
WHAT is happening? Does it never load the download page? Do you get the little yellow stripe? Do you get the save or run dialog box? Do you start to download and then get an error message? If so, what is it? Office 2010 Activation KeyHave you tried another browser? are you behind a firewall? If it is a laptop, can you download from another location? If it is a desktop, can another computer on the same network download it Office Home And Student 2010 X86 (don't install it twice, just see if you can download). Can you download and install the free trial version (to test)? Is there a mirror site you can use? ETC,ETC, ETC

We can't tell you how to resolve an issue if we Office 2010 Aktivierung Key don't know what the issue is. Please use "additional details" and let us know.I downloaded microsoft office 2010 . It told me to enter in the 25 character product key . I did that and then it said it worked , then when i click continue it says the product key is invalid try another key . What do i do ?I just bought a new Asus Laptop with Office 2010 Professional Plus Aktivierung Microsoft Office 2010 preinstalled. But the Office doesn't have product key, so it asks for it, and I dont have it. Some says that I can find it at the bottom of the laptop, but it's the product key for windows 7 not the office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 clave I wonder how can I obtain the product key, or else the office 2010 is just useless.You have the free trail Office 2010 Standard Serial cléinstalled. If you want the key you have to buy Office. Or you can download Open Office http://www.openoiffice.com/ (Microsoft is betting on the fact that the public is sheep - if they give you a free trial you'll be too lazy to do anything but pay to be able to keep using it.)

Can I Office 2010 Pro Plus 64bitsomehow find it on my Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 Key computer? I'm going to back up and restore my computer, i'm putting all of my important files on a flash drive. If I put Microsoft 2010 on my flash drive, will it stay on it installed?or just the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 Key download? Will i have to install it over again? Or where could I find my registration code/key?I want to get microsoft office 2010 but my laptop has the 2007 trial version. Office Standard 2010 X86 Is it a big hassle to upgrade from the 2007 to the 2010 using the product key or am I better off with the cd instead? Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office Pro 2010 32bit 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7 64-bit media, you could reinstall the 64-bit version with the same key. Will the same be true for Office 2010?When you say you are unable to downlad office from the site, please describe the symptoms Office Pro Plus 2010 Serial Keyof HOW you are not able to download.
WHAT is happening? Does it never load the download page? Do you get the little yellow stripe? Do you get the save or run dialog box? Do you start to download and then get an error message? If so, what is it? Office Pro 2010 Product KeyHave you tried another browser? are you behind a firewall? If it is a laptop, can you download from another location? If it is a desktop, can another computer on the same network download it Office Home And Business 2010 X64 (don't install it twice, just see if you can download). Can you download and install the free trial version (to test)? Is there a mirror site you can use? ETC,ETC, ETC

We can't tell you how to resolve an issue if we Office 2010 Professional Aktivierung Key don't know what the issue is. Please use "additional details" and let us know.I downloaded microsoft office 2010 . It told me to enter in the 25 character product key . I did that and then it said it worked , then when i click continue it says the product key is invalid try another key . What do i do ?I just bought a new Asus Laptop with Office Standard 2010 Aktivierung Key Microsoft Office 2010 preinstalled. But the Office doesn't have product key, so it asks for it, and I dont have it. Some says that I can find it at the bottom of the laptop, but it's the product key for windows 7 not the office 2010. Microsoft Office Pro 2010 Product clave I wonder how can I obtain the product key, or else the office 2010 is just useless.You have the free trail Office Standard 2010 produit cléinstalled. If you want the key you have to buy Office. Or you can download Open Office http://www.openoiffice.com/ (Microsoft is betting on the fact that the public is sheep - if they give you a free trial you'll be too lazy to do anything but pay to be able to keep using it.)

Can I Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Keysomehow find it on my Microsoft Office 2010 Upgrade Key computer? I'm going to back up and restore my computer, i'm putting all of my important files on a flash drive. If I put Microsoft 2010 on my flash drive, will it stay on it installed?or just the Office 2010 64bit download? Will i have to install it over again? Or where could I find my registration code/key?I want to get microsoft office 2010 but my laptop has the 2007 trial version. Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Product Key Is it a big hassle to upgrade from the 2007 to the 2010 using the product key or am I better off with the cd instead? Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office 2010 Home And Student 32 Bit 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7 64-bit media, you could reinstall the 64-bit version with the same key. Will the same be true for Office 2010?When you say you are unable to downlad office from the site, please describe the symptoms Office 2010 Professional Plus Product Keyof HOW you are not able to download.
WHAT is happening? Does it never load the download page? Do you get the little yellow stripe? Do you get the save or run dialog box? Do you start to download and then get an error message? If so, what is it? Microsoft Office 2010 GeneratorHave you tried another browser? are you behind a firewall? If it is a laptop, can you download from another location? If it is a desktop, can another computer on the same network download it Microsoft Office 2010 Key (don't install it twice, just see if you can download). Can you download and install the free trial version (to test)? Is there a mirror site you can use? ETC,ETC, ETC

We can't tell you how to resolve an issue if we Office Pro Plus 2010 Aktivierung Key don't know what the issue is. Please use "additional details" and let us know.I downloaded microsoft office 2010 . It told me to enter in the 25 character product key . I did that and then it said it worked , then when i click continue it says the product key is invalid try another key . What do i do ?I just bought a new Asus Laptop with Office 2010 Professional Aktivierung Key Microsoft Office 2010 preinstalled. But the Office doesn't have product key, so it asks for it, and I dont have it. Some says that I can find it at the bottom of the laptop, but it's the product key for windows 7 not the office 2010. Office 2010 Pro Plus clave I wonder how can I obtain the product key, or else the office 2010 is just useless.You have the free trail Office 2010 cléinstalled. If you want the key you have to buy Office. Or you can download Open Office http://www.openoiffice.com/ (Microsoft is betting on the fact that the public is sheep - if they give you a free trial you'll be too lazy to do anything but pay to be able to keep using it.)

Can I Office Professional 2010 64 Bitsomehow find it on my Office 2010 Standard Activation Key computer? I'm going to back up and restore my computer, i'm putting all of my important files on a flash drive. If I put Microsoft 2010 on my flash drive, will it stay on it installed?or just the Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Student Key download? Will i have to install it over again? Or where could I find my registration code/key?I want to get microsoft office 2010 but my laptop has the 2007 trial version. Office Home And Student 2010 X86 Is it a big hassle to upgrade from the 2007 to the 2010 using the product key or am I better off with the cd instead? Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office Home And Student 2010 Serial Key 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7 64-bit media, you could reinstall the 64-bit version with the same key. Will the same be true for Office 2010?When you say you are unable to downlad office from the site, please describe the symptoms Microsoft Office 2010 Keyof HOW you are not able to download.
WHAT is happening? Does it never load the download page? Do you get the little yellow stripe? Do you get the save or run dialog box? Do you start to download and then get an error message? If so, what is it? Microsoft Office Home And Business 2010 Product KeyHave you tried another browser? are you behind a firewall? If it is a laptop, can you download from another location? If it is a desktop, can another computer on the same network download it Microsoft Office 2010 Pro (don't install it twice, just see if you can download). Can you download and install the free trial version (to test)? Is there a mirror site you can use? ETC,ETC, ETC

We can't tell you how to resolve an issue if we Office 2010 Professional Aktivierung Key don't know what the issue is. Please use "additional details" and let us know.I downloaded microsoft office 2010 . It told me to enter in the 25 character product key . I did that and then it said it worked , then when i click continue it says the product key is invalid try another key . What do i do ?I just bought a new Asus Laptop with Office Home And Business 2010 Aktivierung Key Microsoft Office 2010 preinstalled. But the Office doesn't have product key, so it asks for it, and I dont have it. Some says that I can find it at the bottom of the laptop, but it's the product key for windows 7 not the office 2010. Office 2010 Serial clave I wonder how can I obtain the product key, or else the office 2010 is just useless.You have the free trail Office Home And Business 2010 64bitsinstalled. If you want the key you have to buy Office. Or you can download Open Office http://www.openoiffice.com/ (Microsoft is betting on the fact that the public is sheep - if they give you a free trial you'll be too lazy to do anything but pay to be able to keep using it.)

QUOTE(快马 @ 2011年03月28日 Monday, 01:23 PM)
通过电白人杂志真正扭转电白的不正风气,电白人杂志要努力了,它是一座桥梁一个纽带责任重大!首先要做好本身的宗旨为民服务,敢于说真话勇于创新体贴民情,拍马屁是没有出路的,不结合电白的实际那是死路一条!
[snapback]3119242[/snapback]​

可能性不大,关系比较复杂。
吃人口软。

杂志名叫通俗点就叫《电白有钱人》,好听一点叫《电白名流》!但怎么看都是一群百无一用的枪手!帮闲阶层给一群暴发户,土财主在涂脂抹粉!其他的 实际的作用是0

电白人杂志举行新址办公启动仪式
排行榜 收藏 打印 发给朋友 举报 来源:天下茂商网 作者:李小翠
热度26票 【共0条评论】【我要评论】 时间:2011年3月02日 09:56
3月2日,电白人杂志在威尼国际举行简单而隆重的新址办公启动仪式。编委会主任许光辉先生、杂志社社长郑龙辉先生、杂志理事会副理事长赖斯维先生出席了揭牌仪式并发表讲话。

新址办公启动仪式上,编委会主任许厅长肯定了杂志社四年以来的成绩,并就今年的工作做了重要指示。他认为,目前杂志已办出了一定的影响力和知名度,建立了支持杂志的核心团队――电白人杂志理事会,拥有一支骨干的办刊队伍和经营团队。许厅长希望杂志社所有工作人员在往后要多学习、要树立较强的自信心。

郑社长首先向长期以来支持和关心电白经济社会发展的社会各界人士表示感谢,特别感谢赖先生免费提供杂志社的办公地址。他说,近年来杂志发展良好,得益于各位成员的努力,希望新的一年继续秉承杂志社的宗旨,取得更辉煌的成绩。郑社长对继续办好杂志有信心,特别是《茂名文苑》张慧谋主编的加盟,将对杂志提高采编质量、扩大影响具有重要意义。在郑龙辉的杂志版图里,《电白人》只是个符号,要走出去,接触更广人与事,不要被字面上的字义束缚住。

总编辑杨俊荣先生向来宾介绍了杂志社的工作团队。还通过PPT为大家讲解2011年的工作计划。

领导揭牌

[attachmentid=258269]

领导合影

[attachmentid=258270]

开会

[attachmentid=258271]

杂志社领导与全体员工留影
[attachmentid=258272]

附件

• 19167_201103070958551007g.jpg
    19167_201103070958551007g.jpg
    64.7 KB · 查看: 137
  • 19167_201103070958552YT48.jpg
    19167_201103070958552YT48.jpg
    115.7 KB · 查看: 158
  • 19167_2011030709585539mM2.jpg
    19167_2011030709585539mM2.jpg
    146.3 KB · 查看: 147
  • 19167_201103070958554nabO.jpg
    19167_201103070958554nabO.jpg
    156.1 KB · 查看: 173
四中乐叔,你觉不觉得这不过是自娱自乐?连我都不知啥子《电白人》,你想搞啥呢?以为自己很强,我说你很无聊!整天发些无聊新闻~什么电白人杂志,我写小说已经够没人理了,你还比我强了,发些比我更无聊的新闻!

什么《电白人》杂志,象婊子一样,很多当官有钱的叼过,就是一般百姓不认识,有什么意义?

一帮当官或有钱的吃吃喝喝的照片放出来,想表达些什么呢,四中乐叔?

你觉得你参与其中,与有荣焉吗?垃圾贴!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

曾经有人跟我说,四中乐叔你都敢骂?

其实也不过如此而已。

至少四中乐叔也不过是个在偷偷摸摸发些不伤大雅的照片的某人。没意思!甚至连骂他的价值都没有。

感谢理解,我其实不当什么人是谁,关我鸟事!!!

做人太奸是没意思也很辛苦的,我就不信你乐叔奸过和坤和蔡京,省下吧,你也不过如此而已,当马仔不必如此辛苦。当你的大便吧,冲下就没了。一个没原则的人,是老人或者不小的人了,还是这么象大便一样,让人极度失望!

说句老实话,这个是什么垃圾杂志,电白有什么人认识?甚至电白论坛都没什么人认识,这种杂志就跟婊子一样,久不久就让四中乐叔拿出来意淫一下!

如果不是,你跟我说!

我可以跟你辩论!!
face3.gif

越来越觉得四中乐叔除了可以当马仔的确没什么料,是不是有什么老板在照他?所以他很拽?
ha.gif

有空你就喝你的XO吧,跟添哥(据说已是传奇
tongue.gif
)还有得哥,越来越觉得四中乐叔是沽名钓誉者,自然你有你的看法,那就看法吧。谢谢!

继续在论坛扮你的高官扮你的成熟吧,四中乐叔!

一个没看法没原则的人,其实就是个死人,别当自己不现世!

什么鸟货?叫几个所谓有钱人或当官的去喝一餐就代表电白人?然后美之名曰什么《电白人》杂志,我不想让你们代表我!喝酒吧,谁没喝过,这种照片一点价值都没。

如果写得不好,下次阿狼去写一个人物。

赖先生是我高中时的同学,不过换了一个马甲。
去年听说他要开酒店,今年才看到消息,真开成了。

QUOTE(叁0如狼 @ 2011年03月29日 Tuesday, 12:11 AM)
什么《电白人》杂志,象婊子一样,很多当官有钱的叼过,就是一般百姓不认识,有什么意义?

一帮当官或有钱的吃吃喝喝的照片放出来,想表达些什么呢,四中乐叔?

你觉得你参与其中,与有荣焉吗?垃圾贴!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

曾经有人跟我说,四中乐叔你都敢骂?

其实也不过如此而已。

至少四中乐叔也不过是个在偷偷摸摸发些不伤大雅的照片的某人。没意思!甚至连骂他的价值都没有。

感谢理解,我其实不当什么人是谁,关我鸟事!!!

做人太奸是没意思也很辛苦的,我就不信你乐叔奸过和坤和蔡京,省下吧,你也不过如此而已,当马仔不必如此辛苦。当你的大便吧,冲下就没了。一个没原则的人,是老人或者不小的人了,还是这么象大便一样,让人极度失望!

说句老实话,这个是什么垃圾杂志,电白有什么人认识?甚至电白论坛都没什么人认识,这种杂志就跟婊子一样,久不久就让四中乐叔拿出来意淫一下!

如果不是,你跟我说!

我可以跟你辩论!!
face3.gif

越来越觉得四中乐叔除了可以当马仔的确没什么料,是不是有什么老板在照他?所以他很拽?
ha.gif

有空你就喝你的XO吧,跟添哥(据说已是传奇
tongue.gif
)还有得哥,越来越觉得四中乐叔是沽名钓誉者,自然你有你的看法,那就看法吧。谢谢!

继续在论坛扮你的高官扮你的成熟吧,四中乐叔!

一个没看法没原则的人,其实就是个死人,别当自己不现世!
[snapback]3119538[/snapback]​

你省D啦,别在此借酒行凶,你省D洗洗睡吧。

乐叔只是转达消息而已,似乎并没有表达任何个人主张。

论坛需要更多像乐叔这样的热心人来转达各个阶层的信息,论坛会因此而丰富。

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部