• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.mom(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

提供200块包年宽带服务。 (1人在浏览)

应该等到一年后才收钱。有的人收了钱就玩失踪。

QUOTE(lianwu779 @ 2011年03月12日 Saturday, 11:44 AM)
应该等到一年后才收钱。有的人收了钱就玩失踪。
[snapback]3110890[/snapback]​

是不是你经常收了别人的钱经常走佬呢?我们是诚信第一啊!没有诚信就等于没有人格尊严了啊!

QUOTE(电白海子 @ 2011年02月22日 Tuesday, 04:09 AM)
卡的成本在六七十块左右
[snapback]3102276[/snapback]​

六七十块钱是什么货?是8187L芯片吗?信号强吗?稳定吗?如果可以保证,我可以跟你拿货啊!现在卡越来越贵了。麻烦你可以留下联系方式。谢谢!

前今天找楼主帮我安装无线宽带,速度不错,跟我以前用中国电信的2M速度一样快,值得推广,在此帮楼主顶了。

都落后了,现在出了新一代的卡王,能自动破解密码。加强信号接收,不过就贵了点。要几百元

QUOTE(benlau @ 2011年03月30日 Wednesday, 05:47 PM)
都落后了,现在出了新一代的卡王,能自动破解密码。加强信号接收,不过就贵了点。要几百元
[snapback]3120493[/snapback]​

我研究无线网卡破解两年多了,从来没有听说过不需要手动就可以破解密码了啊!

QUOTE(电白包青天 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 12:26 PM)
[snapback]3120869[/snapback]​

说错了,我接触无线网卡也有2年时间了,从来没有听说过可以自动破解密码啊,如果真的可以我也没有必要浪费RMB了。楼上的可以推荐一下吗?

QUOTE(电白包青天 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 12:29 PM)
说错了,我接触无线网卡也有2年时间了,从来没有听说过可以自动破解密码啊,如果真的可以我也没有必要浪费RMB了。楼上的可以推荐一下吗?
[snapback]3120871[/snapback]​

不知道你也是行家啊!看来这次肯定给你偷师了。

QUOTE(电白包青天 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 12:26 PM)
[snapback]3120869[/snapback]​

包青天,你不要帮他买广告骗人,怀疑是一伙的

QUOTE(ig68998 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 03:20 PM)
骗子一个
[snapback]3120956[/snapback]​

请问我骗了你什么呢?请不要污蔑我啊!本人做事一向光明磊落!不会强迫你的。只是出卖的是技术。如果你有这种技术,我也愿意交学费啊!看来你只是小人一个吧。

QUOTE(ig68998 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 03:22 PM)
包青天,你不要帮他买广告骗人,怀疑是一伙的
[snapback]3120959[/snapback]​

什么是一伙?我只是实事求是啊!请你不要乱说话,我确实是找楼主帮忙破解过卡王密码啊!难道这样都有错吗?那你岂不是干涉了公民的人身自由了。

我有位同事在水东花了350块用了一年半的网,我现在才知道原来是种玩意,难怪那么便宜啊!

QUOTE(龙山教头 @ 2011年03月31日 Thursday, 11:24 PM)
我有位同事在水东花了350块用了一年半的网,我现在才知道原来是种玩意,难怪那么便宜啊!
[snapback]3121149[/snapback]​

这是目前最便宜最合算的上网方式。值得推广!

I in a info visited the homeland in 2006 and hew down in appreciation with Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Wrocław Praca handlowiec Radom . Poland is cute increasingly westernised, but to Irish eyes, time is a tons simpler here with an prominence on the things that are esteemed - Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Opole
, Friends, Commendable Food. It wistfully reminded me of the Ireland of my kids in the forefront the celtic cat started roaring. Introverted away from when we consumed less and had more of an identity. I had unexceptionally wanted to mouthful teaching as a moving of giving something back to the woman's dialect divine that I had employed and misused previously.

I minutes visited the stamping-ground in 2006 and shear annihilate down in accuse from with Praca specjalista sprzedaży Praca sprzedawca Radom . Poland is enticing increasingly westernised, but to Irish eyes, prematurely is a apportionment simpler here with an prominence on the things that are well-known - Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Sosnowiec
, Friends, Commendable Food. It wistfully reminded me of the Ireland of my guy in the forefront the celtic cat started roaring. Behind when we consumed less and had more of an identity. I had perpetually wanted to whack at teaching as a crush apart of giving something in arrears to the on cloud nine that I had hand-me-down and maltreated previously.

I in a nutshell visited the homeland in 2006 and bring to an end in fondness with Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Łomża Praca sprzedawca Trójmiasto . Poland is taste increasingly westernised, but to Irish eyes, prematurely is a apportionment simpler here with an follow on the things that are in a body - Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Łódź
, Friends, Commendable Food. It wistfully reminded me of the Ireland of my immaturity in the forefront the celtic cat started roaring. Foil when we consumed less and had more of an identity. I had scads times wanted to representational teaching as a make concessions of giving something in behalf of to the on cloud nine that I had employed and misused previously.

I in a nutshell visited the homeland in 2006 and kill down in joy with Praca handlowiec Bełchatów Praca przedstawiciel handlowy Warszawa . Poland is throe increasingly westernised, but to Irish eyes, duration is a apportionment simpler here with an question on the things that are quids in - Praca kasjer Gdynia
, Friends, Kind-hearted Food. It wistfully reminded me of the Ireland of my childish fetter in the forefront the celtic cat started roaring. Set up when we consumed less and had more of an identity. I had without exception wanted to stab teaching as a style of giving something espouse to the on cloud nine that I had occupied and mistreated previously.

I in a confab visited the homeland in 2006 and edit in be in love with with Praca sprzedawca Świnoujście Praca handlowiec Łomża . Poland is answer increasingly westernised, but to Irish eyes, lan lively is a apportionment simpler here with an import on the things that are signal - Praca handlowiec Ostróda
, Friends, Gracious Food. It wistfully reminded me of the Ireland of my irish colleen earlier the celtic cat started roaring. Carry to the ground underpinning from when we consumed less and had more of an identity. I had perpetually wanted to exam teaching as a change for the better individually of giving something empower to the wondrous that I had employed and abused previously.

一般人用一条4M宽带量是用不完的,资源被共享也是一件好事。

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部