• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Why do we have to learn English? (2人在浏览)

QUOTE(一帘幽梦 @ 2011年10月10日 Monday, 08:55 PM)
A questions for many people , why do we have to learn English?
[snapback]3239952[/snapback]​

haha, it is quite intereting, I remember ,there was another guy that was named "mask". Where is he now?
tongue.gif

I think mostly for students , they learn English for examination.
dt.gif

Of course for some people that work with English, that is normal.
But a big wonder in my mind, why many people had been learning English for many years, but English is still a big problem in China on communication.

‘Mask’ must be busy lately. I believe he might be teaching at University of Macau or he might have pursued other opportunities after he graduated.

For any language as a second language, if you don’t keep using or practicing it, you will forget it easily.
ha.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2011年10月12日 Wednesday, 12:59 AM)
‘Mask’ must be busy lately. I believe he might be teaching at University of Macau or he might have pursued other opportunities after he graduated.

For any language as a second language, if you don’t keep using or practicing it, you will forget it easily.
ha.gif

[snapback]3241190[/snapback]​

ko.gif

Well, English is not in our milk, I think.

QUOTE(一帘幽梦 @ 2011年10月11日 Tuesday, 10:02 PM)
haha, it is quite intereting, I remember ,there was another guy that was named "mask". Where is he now?
tongue.gif

I think mostly for students , they learn English for examination.
dt.gif

Of course for some people that work with English, that is normal.
But a big wonder in my mind, why many people had been learning English for many years, but English is still a big problem in China on communication.
[snapback]3241041[/snapback]​

I'm actually working in Hong Kong, Lingnan University. It's a research position, editing a blingual English-Chinese academic journal, developing research projects. I also have to supervise the administration of a research centre.

Sorry for being silent for so long. Actually, I check the forum every week!

Thanks for the concern.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2011年10月12日 Wednesday, 12:59 AM)

ha.gif

[snapback]3241190[/snapback]​

QUOTE(mask @ 2011年10月14日 Friday, 12:40 AM)
I'm actually working in Hong Kong, Lingnan University. It's a research position, editing a blingual English-Chinese academic journal, developing research projects. I also have to supervise the administration of a research centre.

Thanks for the concern.
[snapback]3243741[/snapback]​

It's good to hear back from you!
Thanks for the updates and congratulations to your new job at HK! You have a bright future ahead of you.

国内英语水平很差的原因是没有直接采用外国的教材和教学方法,要自己编一大堆害人的东西

QUOTE(mask @ 2011年10月14日 Friday, 12:40 AM)

Thanks for the concern.
[snapback]3243741[/snapback]​

good to know you guys.

tongue.gif
I was in Shandong this week, everything is interesting

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部