• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

one night stand wiil be good (2人在浏览)

lonelyhuang

幼儿园
注册
2005-08-22
帖子
反馈评分
点数
one of my friend who studying in Canada told me: One night stand are so popular in Canada!

I support that! what's your opinion!?

Maybe....

i don't know~

One night stand ?what it is mean ?

Someone may like that,but after all,that's not a good thing.

QUOTE(lonelyhuang @ 2005年09月10日 Saturday, 12:32 AM)
one of my friend who studying in Canada told me: One night stand are so popular in Canada!

[snapback]676473[/snapback]​

the unsafe things are not suggested. after you find you got some unexpected diseases such as aids or some sex disease it is to late to regret. especially in those western countrys.

No comments!
My mom taught me to walk and sit straight, and to be a responsible person. So I never think of it or cross track and boundary. I always set very high standard for myself and remind myself. But I don't against anyone to do that. That's their needs and choices. It's very common in the U.S. too.

-the unsafe things are not suggested. after you find you got some unexpected diseases such as aids or some sex disease it is to late to regret. especially in those western countrys.

i do not think that sex fucking would be unsafety!..........There are so many ways to protect you and your body!,,

one night is good or not? That depond on you opinion!

But, however, it becomes more and more common those days!

I just want to ask this question:will you?~

Personally, I won't!
I agree with your points. But I have to remind you that please don't use the "Fxxx" word at here. It's not good idea to express your thoughts using this word in a public forum. Thanks for your cooperation!

oh!!! no~~~

i'm so sorry for my words!~!!

but it's so common` every English could said that word at lest 5 times everyday durning there daytime!
learn english should learn all of their words! right!?

but anyway,,,,i'm sorry~

I don't understand why so many people around here are keen to use some dirty words. I think no one would like to be surrounded by them everyday. In daily life, the dirty words never dash out from my mouth unless I am furious and out of control. However, the accident rarely happens.

One night stand is becoming more and more common; however, I don't think it's a good social phenomenon. Undoubtely, it provides the chances for some kind of people to relieve their pressure, whereas its negative effects are relatively noticeable. It causes many problems like womanization, concubine in the monogamy-based countries.

Personally, I won't have one night stand. I am more keen to found a stable relationship with a woman who can share my life.

haha,behind the mask we can see an undivided heart. in my opinion,the negative influences are much more than the positive ones.but,however,having a try is innocent...hiahia

Do you have a friend in Canada? Who's that ?what is her name?

QUOTE(凌晨两点半 @ 2005年09月18日 Sunday, 09:58 PM)
haha,behind the mask we can see an undivided heart. in my opinion,the negative influences are much more than the positive ones.but,however,having a try is innocent...hiahia
[snapback]698287[/snapback]​

Long time no see. How the hell are you doing? I wonder whether my appearance is indicating that I am a playboy. Haha.

QUOTE(lonelyhuang @ 2005年09月10日 Saturday, 12:32 AM)

[snapback]676473[/snapback]​

Oh,my god. I dislike that ,if you do ,maybe you 'll be victim.

QUOTE(凌晨两点半 @ 2005年09月18日 Sunday, 09:58 PM)
[snapback]698287[/snapback]​

he was one of my classmates from GuangZhou! so I supposeed that you would not never know him ever I told you his name!

The culture between China and the Westen are so different! Learn English you should learn thire culture!!!! Understand|!!!!
Foolsih!

I believed the save sex life.....I think all the Chinese should improve this kind knowleges! Be save......... I do not tell you that we should trying "one night stand" but you should know what's that....... you should relise that China had been so open when she became one memmber of the world!

Oh, you must have taken me for mistake. I am not from GZ and have never been in GZ long enough for you to say I am FROM there. As far as I can remember, the longest time my being in GZ is no more than a week.
smile.gif
. Additionally, the friendship between 凌晨两点半 and me have been lasting for 10 years.
smile.gif
. However, never mind.

To learn a different culture doesn't mean to behave exactly like its people. Macroscopically, before the Open & Reform Policy, China exactly resorted to the former USSR's model to administrate the country. As we all know, that failed. What's more ridiculous is that the culture revolution and a long movement in former USSR's history are very much alike. Microcosmically, westerners, especially the Christians and Catholics, often go to churches. Shall we, the people learning the western culture, build many grand churches as Piazza del Duomo? I don't think so.

p.s., please respect every people in the forum. No one is "foolish".
smile.gif

I like one night stand very much,if you need too.call me :15914166610,or QQ:275865594 from Shenzhen

sure,i can believe,i don't like the foreigner,which first time to meet and say love you..and then invited you to his house....i do hate which like this

One-night stand has been in my mind is a product of Western society, but now the Chinese, particularly in economically developed cities is prevalent. Are one-night stand and the economy can be linked? I am also baffled.

QUOTE(qq:275865594 @ 2009年04月10日 Friday, 05:35 PM)
I'm a man
[snapback]2737656[/snapback]​

I do not think so, it is a stage of society over the product. As society progresses, this phenomenon will become more and more common.

QUOTE(莫依 @ 2009年04月14日 Tuesday, 12:32 PM)
sure,i can believe,i don't like the foreigner,which first time to meet and say love you..and then invited you to his house....i do hate which like this
[snapback]2741064[/snapback]​

I do not think so, it is a stage of society over the product. As society progresses, this phenomenon will become more and more common.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部