• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Leading man(Original) (1人在浏览)

HaNSoN

博士后
注册
2005-12-27
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
Leading man, I am in half a term, I have acted as your leading man! ! ! Though this, in order to be been acted as for the first time by me, you are! Hou when I strive for as this leading man, I hide from you try and acting as another Leading man! ! Am not I clear you know ? I am striving for Hou when your leading man, I star in another one hiding from you and a certain girl, you should know , I suppose, I do not know either! Because I slander , it asks to be everywhere at that time. But you still let I am in your Leading man! You let me work as this leading man have only two Reasons! 1.It is some flavour to want to try and work as a heroine. 2.You really want I am in this Leading man! Because so, I think out , perform one have you perform play that go down, because you will not be the first kind that I said! All led from the page by oneself by me in the past, but I would work as a director with you this time! Lead one and a play that we want! Certainly, can first play there are several heroines as in the past this time. Because nobody can replace you ! ! ! Certainly I do not want to have another person to replace me either , come in your Leading man instead of me! ! !

Indecision drives me crazy.
heng.gif

QUOTE(HaNSoN @ 2006年07月13日 Thursday, 04:14 AM)
Leading man, I am in half a term, I have acted as your leading man! ! ! Though this, in order to be been acted as for the first time by me, you are! Hou when I strive for as this leading man, I hide from you try and acting as another Leading man! ! Am not I clear you know ? I am striving for Hou when your leading man, I star in another one hiding from you and a certain girl, you should know , I suppose, I do not know either! Because I slander , it asks to be everywhere at that time. But you still let I am in your Leading man! You let me work as this leading man have only two Reasons! 1.It is some flavour to want to try and work as a heroine. 2.You really want I am in this Leading man! Because so, I think out , perform one have you perform play that go down, because you will not be the first kind that I said! All led from the page by oneself by me in the past, but I would work as a director with you this time! Lead one and a play that we want! Certainly, can first play there are several heroines as in the past this time. Because nobody can replace you ! ! ! Certainly I do not want to have another person to replace me either , come in your Leading man instead of me! ! !
[snapback]1375804[/snapback]​

I didn't quite follow what you were trying to say. Were you fighting yourself to the leading actor?

i am puzzled~

I don't understand it at all...
kun.gif

No one can understand me!
dk.gif
dk.gif
dk.gif

Because nobody can replace you ! ! ! Certainly I do not want to have another person to replace me either ,
I appreciate this . though I don't know what were you talking and what did you want to tell us.....

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部