• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Just Write It! (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
I believe that to improve writing skill is harder and more complicated than the other language skills. Just ask yourself a question --- how many of us are confident in our Chinese writing skills? I guess few. Thus you may know it is much harder to write a beautiful essay in a foreign language.
A good way to improve writing skill is to read more and write more. So, here is a good beginning. Just begin to write something. Making mistakes is the ladder, which will lead you to success.

RIGHT!BE COMPLTELY FOR YOUR APINION。TO IMPROVE WRITING SKIILS,THER IS NO SHORTCUT,BUT PRATISE MORE。SOMETIMES YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE THINKING,BUT WHEN YOU START WRITING,YOU MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS,ALSO FREQUENTLY MAKE MISTAKES HERE AND THERE。TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE,IF I HAVE A LONG TIMTE NOT TO TOUCH IT,EVEN SOME SIMPLE WORDS EVEN TROUBLED ME。I THINK FEELINGS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO LANGUAGE LEARNERS。NO FEELING,NO WORDS!HEHE``
IN A WORD,MORE WRITING ,MORE PROGRESS YOU AND ME WLII GET!
SIR,WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR?JUST DO IT!

爱蛋蛋 is quite right. To practise writing here interbenefits our English study.

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 02:13 PM)
RIGHT!BE COMPLTELY FOR YOUR APINION。TO IMPROVE WRITING SKIILS,THER IS NO SHORTCUT,BUT PRATISE MORE。SOMETIMES YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE THINKING,BUT WHEN YOU START WRITING,YOU MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS,ALSO FREQUENTLY MAKE MISTAKES HERE AND THERE。TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE,IF I HAVE A LONG TIMTE NOT TO TOUCH IT,EVEN SOME SIMPLE WORDS EVEN TROUBLED ME。I THINK FEELINGS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO LANGUAGE LEARNERS。NO FEELING,NO WORDS!HEHE``
IN A WORD,MORE WRITING ,MORE PROGRESS YOU AND ME WLII GET!
SIR,WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR?JUST DO IT!
[snapback]467558[/snapback]​

APION―opion WLII - will!I chech some errors in spelling from you!haha!

Loving egg ,why you alway use the big numbere but small!i think small is quite clearl fo me to watch!

i think so
thanks mask
you give a lot to me
spiritual

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 08:00 PM)
APION―opion WLII - will!I chech some errors in spelling from you!haha!

Loving egg ,why you alway use the big numbere but small!i think small is quite clearl fo me to watch!
[snapback]467986[/snapback]​

I want to know, too. Why you use the capital letters all the time? I wonder for a long time, but didn't ask.
happy.gif

QUOTE(小一 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 10:14 PM)
i think so
thanks mask
you give a lot to me
spiritual
[snapback]468761[/snapback]​

Not at all. I'm happy to here that.
happy.gif

yeah
as a student of english major
i found i don't lay enough time on it
ashamed~````
now listening more
try to speak out though i make mistakes
try my best

i will make a great progress as soon as possible~```
please keep waiting

小一, we both make effort and get progress together! Try you best! Show your potential!

Mask is right.
Don't be afraid if you make mistakes. Your English can improve faster if you read, write and practise more. You can see yourself a difference everyday if you keep doing so!

Oh... Hope more and more people could see our threads...
happy.gif

i will make the most of time
especially this summer holiday
what should i do first
help me
thank you

Canis, I think you should find out the way which agrees with you in the most level. To think how to learn is quite important. In my opinion, at least, it's as important as learning itself. Try the ways you come up with, and you will get it.

i have trouble in listening,oral english,vocabulary ~``
sigh~``````

QUOTE(小一 @ 2005年07月04日 Monday, 02:42 PM)
i have trouble in listening,oral english,vocabulary ~``
sigh~``````
[snapback]476316[/snapback]​

To be an attentive listener is quite a good way to improve your ear.

I do presentations in various classes as assignment and I join almost all the discussion in classes. I think it works well to improve my spoken English. I don't know whether it works as the same to you. I hope you can find out the fittest way soon.

My method of enlarging my vocabulary is simple. I read and read and read...... I am quite interested in reading English articles.
happy.gif

you said tham is very good !I agree you!More write English is very important .

Oh,My God!

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部