• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

I have a lot of dreams. (2人在浏览)

画出未来

....米苏xx....
荣誉会员
注册
2005-07-17
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
性别
I have a lot of dreams.
I want to fly in the sky.
I want to take a tour around the world.
I want to have a painful my elder brother.
I want to have a house of happiness.
I want to see one more of my grandmother.
I want to do the matter that the oneself have never make.
I want to draw a future with my paintbrush.
I hope at high pass examination to obtain the success.
I want to pass examination the art college of Guangzhou.
May I carry out my dream?
I don't know.
But I have the confidence.
Will you back me up?

dk.gif
dk.gif
英语不好.有什么错的地方指点啊~~~~~
sx.gif
sx.gif
sx.gif
kb.gif
kb.gif
kb.gif

Sure! I will always back you up with spiritually although your dreams are not that "difficult" to make them come true. You never know. Everything is possible in the world.

The tendency towards can-do spirit is more and more apparent. Haha... But it's good for us.

Thank you.
I will continue to work hard.
I believe that I can.

You can, Be sure. In fact, I admire you current age, you can do more effort that your dream come true perfectly.

是不是不打英文不可以进来阿...

不是吧!!!

Oh, we encourage you, all of you, post in English here. If you try your best to post in English, your English will definitely be improved.

Is all English?
My English level is too bad
Can hardly see understand
I talk literally
Do not be offended

As you may know, in China, most English forums turn out to be Chinese ones. The members exchange their opinions or materials in Chinese on how to learn English, how to prepare, CET-4/6, or even NMET. However, to my belief, that kind of English forums have no business exitsting. We don't need to practise our Chinese; what's more, if most issues in the forums are about the exam, there would be pressure fully filling in the atmosphere. We just need to exchange our opinions in English, then we get progress. How great the progress is depends on how much you practise. Well, Chinese posts or threads are supposed to emerge when giving explanations and translations. In fact, in China, this English forum is really something.

Well, Chinese posts or threads are supposed to emerge when giving explanations and translations. In fact, in China, this English forum is really something.

MASK,CAN YOU TRANSLATE THESE TWO SENTENCES INTO CHINESE FOR ME ?THANKS VERY MUCH!

QUOTE(嘻嘻哈哈呵呵 @ 2005年10月23日 Sunday, 01:02 PM)
Well, Chinese posts or threads are supposed to emerge when giving explanations and translations. In fact, in China, this English forum is really something.

MASK,CAN YOU TRANSLATE THESE TWO SENTENCES INTO CHINESE FOR ME ?THANKS VERY MUCH!
[snapback]779096[/snapback]​

然而,中文的帖子或者回帖应该在作出解释或者翻译的时候才出现。实际上,在中国,这个英语论坛算是很不错的了。

You are welcome!

Everybody has a lot of dreams.But we must ensure what our dream really is and think about the final one,then we should try our best to make it come true.As one of the slogans of Adidas says,"impossible is nothing."
Trust yourself!Just do it.....

My mood is very bad.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年10月14日 Friday, 03:00 AM)
Sure! I will always back you up with spiritually although your dreams are not that "difficult" to make them come true. You never know. Everything is possible in the world.
[snapback]762528[/snapback]​

i don't agree with your opinion.because i know so many things that you lost and you can't got it just like a person who was died ,you've been never seen him again.

QUOTE(runningintherain @ 2006年01月12日 Thursday, 01:07 AM)
i don't agree with your opinion.because i know so many things that you lost and you can't got it just like a person who was died ,you've been never seen him again.
[snapback]909168[/snapback]​

Haha....thanks for your opinion.....
You have right to disagree on anything that I said. But you have to realize that using a death person was not a convincible example (Death=something is end. This is an exception). I was talking about things develop in a natural. Everything is possible!

good good study ,day day up.

QUOTE(亚当 @ 2006年01月13日 Friday, 02:12 PM)
good good study ,day day up.
[snapback]911139[/snapback]​

In fact, it's a wrong expression.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部