• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

English Training Produces Devils? (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
As we know, people’s cognition to English is becoming more and more rational. Recently, a new kind of English training became more and more popular. As I walked through the campus several days ago, I saw the advertisements everywhere, which were about English training. The names of them had similar meaning. The most representative name of them is “English Devilish Training Camp.” Oh, god. English training produces devils?

The “English Devilish Training Camp” provides a good English environment. It is concentrative and close. It locks up the students in an area and the students must speak English in it. If you utter a Chinese or Cantonese sentence, you will be punished by the supervisor. What a hell!

In order to get a good job, training are more and more cruel and terrible. The competition for survival in the society is cruel, but some inexistent bloodiness is fabricated by the tongues of people. It is like watching a movie. As we know, the audience in the front ought to sit down and watch. But if they unreasonably stand up and watch, certainly, the people behind them couldn’t see and they will stand up, too. At last, all the audience have to stand on the stools and watch. Undeniably, it will enhance the standard gradually and irrationally. So, we should not let the “English Devilish Training Camps” flood. Otherwise, the students will become devils.

The devil trainings which are popular in the society breach the physical rules. This kind of training is inhumane. To the students, they couldn’t risk their psychological and physical health in order to evaluate their intelligence momently. Study is some kind of spiritual activity with rules. We can’t build our solid foundation through a short period of devilish training. The devilish training may be efficient in several months, but the knowledge learned through that period is unendurable in our brains. To become better through breaching the rules may destroy the people. After all, people’s energy is limited.

Study should be entertaining. We should regard study as some kind of happiness. “English Devilish Training Camp” just can produce devils. In modern society, the training should turning out more and more entertaining and not to make the people sick.

好多单词不会呀!

能不能在这版加一个快速查单词的插件!

Oh, you should ask Brother 半个人.
happy.gif

It sound very wonderful on your expression. Maybe that will instead the English coner someday. I expect haveing a try!!!

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月12日 Tuesday, 10:13 PM)
It sound very wonderful on your expression. Maybe that will instead the English coner someday. I expect haveing a try!!!
[snapback]506407[/snapback]​

Oh, I think you misunderstood. I am not for it, but against it. You may read into my work and think about it.
happy.gif
. That kind of training is like nightmare. I think it will never replace English corner, which is the most famous form of English activity in China.

I agree with you Mask. I can't imagine how painful they will be suffered from this kind of training camps. I don't think they can improve much during this short period of time. Maybe it's helpful for them to be forced to speak pure English. But how many new vocabularies can they learn and how they are going to use them is still very limited. To build up your English language skills and capabilities is from day by day, and the more you learn and use them, it can be improve faster. Also, you should make this learning process more enjoyable.

QUOTE(半个人 @ 2005年07月12日 Tuesday, 11:41 PM)
金山词霸:http://cb.kingsoft.com/

迟点我会搞个插件,链接到金山词霸的数据库进行检索。
[snapback]506573[/snapback]​

Oh, thank you, Brother 半个人.
happy.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月13日 Wednesday, 06:26 AM)
I agree with you Mask. I can't imagine how painful they will be suffered from this kind of training camps. I don't think they can improve much during this short period of time. Maybe it's helpful for them to be forced to speak pure English. But how many new vocabularies can they learn and how they are going to use them is still very limited. To build up your English language skills and capabilities is from day by day, and the more you learn and use them, it can be improve faster. Also, you should make this learning process more enjoyable.
[snapback]506933[/snapback]​

happy.gif
. I am lucky that I've never joined in this kind of training camps. So school force the students to have it. I feel sorry for them. Most of them feel disgusted and they think the trainings are inefficient. As we know, the process of learning English is a process of accumulation. We can realize it from the exams. Good English learners will never worry about the exams, while the poor ones always stay up overnight. The accumulation in daily life determines the results of the exams. We will not be good English learners through several nights' efforts.

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月13日 Wednesday, 11:17 AM)
happy.gif
. I am lucky that I've never joined in this kind of training camps. So school force the students to have it. I feel sorry for them. Most of them feel disgusted and they think the trainings are inefficient. As we know, the process of learning English is a process of accumulation. We can realize it from the exams. Good English learners will never worry about the exams, while the poor ones always stay up overnight. The accumulation in daily life determines the results of the exams. We will not be good English learners through several nights' efforts.
[snapback]507516[/snapback]​

Exactly! It's good that you didn't have to go to that process.

Maybe you are right.
I bought a book which is about use chinese to learn English, but I think it will bad for learn English.

QUOTE(pink @ 2005年07月13日 Wednesday, 03:52 PM)
Maybe you are right.
I bought a book which is about use chinese to learn English, but I think it will bad for learn English.
[snapback]508783[/snapback]​

Oh, what a pity! I think you should have read the book for a while before you bought it.
smile.gif
I am still angry about several books I bought in my high school period. I still keep them and see them in my room, but never read them. They remind me how the bad books mislead people.
dk.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月13日 Wednesday, 03:00 PM)
Exactly! It's good that you didn't have to go to that process.
[snapback]508416[/snapback]​

Oh, I heard that the devilish training is unaviodable in some schools in Guangzhou. What's more pity is that some students are willing to join. Oh, god!
sq2.gif

My English is very bad. I don`t know how to improve it.

QUOTE(pink @ 2005年07月15日 Friday, 04:10 PM)
My English is very bad. I don`t know how to improve it.
[snapback]515331[/snapback]​

The more you come here, the better your English will be. Coming here more means practising writing more. If you write more, your English will become better and better. Besides, your listening, speaking, reading, etc. will be improved at the same time, too. I hope I can help you.
smile.gif

Thank you.
I am a lazy girl, I always buy a English book which name is cray English.

QUOTE(pink @ 2005年07月17日 Sunday, 02:30 PM)
Thank you.
I am a lazy girl, I always buy a English book which name is cray English.
[snapback]522487[/snapback]​

Not at all.
In fact, it had been proved that Crazy English didn't agree with most of the Chinese students. As you may know, the codition of Chinglish didn't change. What's more, it became a little bit more serious. Undeniably, to speak more can improve one's oral English, but if the stuff comes out from his mouth always makes the foreigners confused, is it useful? Absolutely not. We should think about what we're going to hear, what we're going to read and what we should speak, especially which can make people understand clearly.

Speaking English?It is hard way to do.
Beause many people which in dianbai is not say English.

Yeah, I think the people in Dianbai are indifferent to English. So Crazy English didn't work here.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部