• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Encounter (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Afternoon, I met a cute girl beside the ATM in the Building C. She was depositing her money into the machine, and I was withdrawing money from the other one. The machine she using suddenly broke down. She was a little angry, but she didn't lose her temper. Maybe because there were two guys (Eric and me) beside her. She as angrily smiled and uttered, "Gosh! This machine eats my money. 1000+... One blank list back... No... How could this happen to me..." I turned my sight on her. Hair of mushroom style, a very beautiful visage, a bright yellow shirt, a pair of cute brown high-heel... all are very impressive. She turned to me and gave me a sweet smile. I also smiled at her. I think I ought to have gave her a suggestion or something. Somehow, I couldn't say a word. I just thought as a college student, she could be able to handle the situation. I took my money and left.

After coming back the dorm, I can't help thinking about that girl. Her face was so clear and cute, especially with her fuss.

There are too much such encounters beside us. It's just like the song playing now... You're Beautiful...

My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high, [ - video/radio edited version]
Fucking high, [ - CD version]
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

[WMV]http://blog.playes.net/Music/Back_To_Bedlam/02%20-%20You're%20Beautiful.mp3 [/WMV]

What would you do if you see this cute girl again? Stop breathing or just let her go quietly!

I just exclaimed there are too many encounters, so I wrote something down. Personally, I don't like that girl. Haha...

Oh.........
I feel sorry for that girl!

Is that girl only cute?Not pretty?
If that's a pretty girl ,I think I will choose to make a friend with her!

Is it supposed to mean if she were not, you wouldn't?

I understand...........maybe she is not your type.
But how could you make this girl who left you with a sweet smile disappointed although she might not know this. She might try to impress you by giving you a beautiful smile when she was not in a good mood. She might find you were attractive to her at that moment. Since you guys are in a same school, it's possible you will be classmates in a class. It's also possible that she will become your "best" friend someday. I believe in miracle, do you?

I don't know why. Maybe I am an indifferent and senseless person. It's possible to be classmates with her. However, the possibility of being not is a lot bigger. I think I'd better follow the fate, and the miracles are exist in it. Let it be.

Haha....
I was just joking. Hope you will find someone who are more cutie and beautiful than this one in the future. Save the best for the last!

Is this chap from which chap?If this one is written by Bee,that is very good.

QUOTE(一帘幽梦 @ 2006年01月27日 Friday, 12:39 AM)
Is this chap from which chap?If this one is written by Bee,that is very good.
[snapback]940310[/snapback]​

Which "one" were you talking about? Just to let you know that:
The song is by James Blunt.
This thread was brought up by Mask.
I am just the one to reply from Mask's thread.
Am I the "one"?
rolleyes.gif

I thought you tried to praise me or make me happy, but you were not
sq2.gif
!!!

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部