• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Drinking Coffee = Tasting Life (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Coffee, as my favorite drink, has been accompanying me for nearly a decade. The nest, also the rest, several are on the way.

At the very beginning, I drank coffee because it could prevent me from sleeping. I often bought Nestle 2 + 1, which is coffee, milk and sugar powders are in proper proportion. It is very nice to drink and fits most of the people’s tastes. However, I felt it was still very bitter. I began to add more and more sugar when I was to make a cup of coffee, but I found that no matter how much sugar I added, it was still a little bit bitter. At last, I got to know that if I could get rid of the bitterness, coffee was no longer coffee.

Gradually, I began to felt the coffee was going to be ineffective. I was afraid that it could no longer keep me energetic, so I decided to take action. I began to decrease the sugar, and then the milk. At last, black coffee came to my life.

Black coffee has been there for me for half a decade. At the first time I drank it, I felt it was very hard for me to accept it. But, if I didn’t drink, I became very tired when studying and working. From then on, I knew that I had been addicted to it. I began to drink it every day, one cup a day. Gradually, I became enjoying drinking coffee. It is a little bit bitter. But when drinking it and tasting the bitterness, you will find several different kinds of bitterness.

Coffee looks good and tastes bitter. It’s lucky to have found the way to enjoy the bitterness. Coffee colors the others’ lives. It’s always giving in which it finds the precious thing it seeks.

There are a few things that people always do as part of enjoying life; such as, drink beer, coffee and smoke. I am not sure it's a good thing or not. I have none of these habits. I was always wondering whether it's something wrong with my system or not. I can't take beer (bitter to me). I hate coffee (smell like burning). I hate smoking (bad for health).

Oh,I've never tasted a cup of coffee before.I'd like to have an opportunity to have a try.

You will. In fact, it's very easy to make a cup of coffee.

coffee powder + filter + cup

Does China have any Starbucks now?

Yes, but only in some metropolises such as Shenzhen, Shanghai.

Although I don't like coffee, I like to stay at Starbucks to read books. They have a very relax and quiet environment for me stay for a whole day.

Oh... The Starbucks here are a lot different from the one in America. Usually, Starbucks are at the ground floor of the shopping malls. Maybe sometimes, when it's not weekends or festival, it's quiet enough to read a book with a cup of coffee on the table.

Starbucks boomed like bamboo shoots after rain at America in the recent years. There are every where. Besides they have tasty coffees, they have very comfortable sofas and dim lighting which make you feel like home. Some people like to stay there to do homework and read books.

coffee in the morning & tea in the afternoon
that's the life i am enjoying.

QUOTE(格子 @ 2006年02月04日 Saturday, 09:55 PM)
coffee in the morning & tea in the afternoon
that's the life i am enjoying.
[snapback]956721[/snapback]​

How nice! I like drinking coffee more than anything else. But I've got a problem. My stomach pains sometimes. Do I drink to much? I just drink 2 to 3 cups a day, but it's pure coffee. I like Italian Especial most.
smile.gif

My God! I think that's too much for you. Specially, you drink those black coffee like Espresso or Cappucino.

Here is a list of coffee types:
ESPRESSO: pure, rich coffee that is ground shortly before brewing to keep it fresh.

CAPPUCCINO: A shot of espresso, topped with steamed and hot, frothed (foamy) milk.

MOCHA: Dark chocolate with a shot of espresso, mixed with steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and cocoa powder.

WHITEOUT: The same as a Mocha except white chocolate is used instead of dark chocolate.

LATTE: one shot of Espresso with steamed milk that reaches almost to the top of the glass; latte is capped off with a thin layer of foamed milk

MACCHIATO: Same as the Espresso except a spoonful of foamed milk is added to the top

BREVE: This drink uses the strongest part of the Espresso shot, then foamed milk, steamed milk, and half & half milk is added. This drink is richly flavored.

AMERICANO: This drink also has one shot of Espresso and is mixed with a cup of hot water.

STEAMER: This drink has NO COFFEE! IT is made from fresh milk steamed to the perfect temperature and mixed with a flavor of your choice.

Thanks very much for your concern and for your sharing information about so many sorts of coffee.

I still think Espresso is my type. I will make it 2 cups one day, of which one for morning, and the other for the noon.

I think I'll try other kinds of coffee, and taste their difference according to your information. Thanks again. Haha...

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部