• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

瑞湖酒店职工受伤老板不赔偿 (1人在浏览)

捐不捐献,是自愿行为,口头认捐,那是有心的表现,未履行承诺,也不能对其有意见,这样很不公平,自己也认捐过,但也还未实现承诺,但未接触本人,也不能由我在此所言几句来判断我是真诚还是虚伪。

自己也曾资助一贫困由小孩二年级到六年纪。有年筹备不到钱(自己仍在上学),忍痛把自己的PS给卖了,连一百多张游戏碟,才卖了七百块,回来的路上,哭了……
不知是为小孩哭,还是为自己哭,还是为社会哭……

请尊重你的个人言行,在未了解别人的时候

我相信天狗也是对论坛有心之人,就凭这一点,我希望大家能宽容对待这里的每个人

我们论坛的宗旨不是:自由、宽容、平等、友爱 吗?

QUOTE(小Q @ 2006年01月15日 Sunday, 05:22 PM)
捐不捐献,是自愿行为,口头认捐,那是有心的表现,未履行承诺,也不能对其有意见,这样很不公平,自己也认捐过,但也还未实现承诺,但未接触本人,也不能由我在此所言几句来判断我是真诚还是虚伪。

自己也曾资助一贫困由小孩二年级到六年纪。有年筹备不到钱(自己仍在上学),忍痛把自己的PS给卖了,连一百多张游戏碟,才卖了七百块,回来的路上,哭了……
不知是为小孩哭,还是为自己哭,还是为社会哭……

请尊重你的个人言行,在未了解别人的时候

我相信天狗也是对论坛有心之人,就凭这一点,我希望大家能宽容对待这里的每个人

我们论坛的宗旨不是:自由、宽容、平等、友爱 吗?
[snapback]915931[/snapback]​

明白了吧,为什么电白同乡论坛人气这么淡,全是因为一群无能的管理者!别以为自已开了个小小的论坛就以为自已是皇帝了!
只有小Q这样的人及胸怀才会让人敬重!!
多谢小Q!!!

QUOTE(Boss @ 2006年01月15日 Sunday, 05:34 PM)
只有小Q这样的人及胸怀才会让人敬重!!
多谢小Q!!!
[snapback]915956[/snapback]​

论坛不欢迎你,你觉得论坛不适合你可以离开。
论坛是有宽容的原则,但不会宽容到一个没有道德、专门搞自己的小动作,电白人欺骗电白人的人来挑衅论坛管理人员。
为了保护论坛的健康发展,我们不惜封杀这种会员。

如果对妄呼所以的人表示宽容,那么我不知道道德约束还有什么用武之地!

我想论坛初开之时,并不是为了招引如你这样的人而设,论坛是民声的平台,

你不抱对民虚怀的态度,却在这叫嚣炫耀,甚至挑衅管理员,那么,你认为

论坛不好,你可以离开了,不必再在此狂吠!

如果大家想论坛真的健康发展,那么,请允许多种声音的存在,我们需要健康,那是否应该把我们的下一代置与无菌的南极,那就永远健康了。为什么香港人在沙士病毒爆发时期如此脆弱,国内没有吗?难道是国内人命贱吗?有也当无?还是香港人生活质素太高,抵抗力太差?(个人片面分析)

社会道德准则不是由人的意愿所左右,为什么有准则的存在,因为国家机器的驱使,文化背景的差异化,所谓的世外桃源是不存在的。

现在国家已经没有所谓的阶级斗争了,有人挑衅,有人左右大局,只要我们的大方向是好的,我们大家的努力是基本一致的,那就无须寡人尤天

如果要清理,我觉得,在中学生版快是首当其冲的,早恋问题,你们版主有积极去引导吗?还是想参与其中?

言行偏激了些,但希望大家能看得明白我个中含义

QUOTE(Boss @ 2006年01月15日 Sunday, 05:34 PM)
只有小Q这样的人及胸怀才会让人敬重!!
多谢小Q!!!
[snapback]915956[/snapback]​

谢谢你的谢意!
但我不赞成你诋毁诸位斑竹跟论坛创始人,真的,在此你未做出什么成就,就不可随意评价别人“无能”,那只会显示自己的无知,我始终是中立,不会偏帮任何一方,但有道理的我就会支持。

你说话真的有点过了,不要谢我!费事人家说我跟你一伙!谢谢你!

没有同情心,还在说风凉话的人,小心天打雷霹呀。、

QUOTE(小Q @ 2006年01月15日 Sunday, 06:22 PM)
如果大家想论坛真的健康发展,那么,请允许多种声音的存在,我们需要健康,那是否应该把我们的下一代置与无菌的南极,那就永远健康了。为什么香港人在沙士病毒爆发时期如此脆弱,国内没有吗?难道是国内人命贱吗?有也当无?还是香港人生活质素太高,抵抗力太差?(个人片面分析)

社会道德准则不是由人的意愿所左右,为什么有准则的存在,因为国家机器的驱使,文化背景的差异化,所谓的世外桃源是不存在的。

现在国家已经没有所谓的阶级斗争了,有人挑衅,有人左右大局,只要我们的大方向是好的,我们大家的努力是基本一致的,那就无须寡人尤天

如果要清理,我觉得,在中学生版快是首当其冲的,早恋问题,你们版主有积极去引导吗?还是想参与其中?

言行偏激了些,但希望大家能看得明白我个中含义
[snapback]916063[/snapback]​

同意这种观点,管理并不仅仅意味着是删几个贴,更重要的是在于引导

中学生版块确实应该重点去引导,当中一些思想混乱\方向迷茫的内容
容易导致青少年树立不良的人生观\世界观和对情感的态度
如果版主无法管理甚至故意参与的话, 我建议论坛的最高管理者必须换人去管理

唉,都有道理啊,没必要争论,BOSS说的是电白的现状,有了钱在电白是可以横着走的、
半个人就没必要跟他争这些了,单就以事而论,他没错、、扩大化呢,也有点道理,但也不全对、、
怎么说呢,在电白这个地方,没钱没关系,寸步难行,我有不少同学朋友在机关行政单位的,有关系的早混的日子很滋润了,没钱没关系的,基本上都可以维持温饱,小康?好像很遥远、、

算啦
白人我都看怪啦
在外面我都不敢c"自己"人交朋友
真的不怎麽,有些白人就是不友善Υ白人
真不明白白人怎麽成@
garlan的_f出我的心了
但有rX不是f能的,但]有X就ff不能
有r做人也要追求一下精神才行
我也X得的管理者不⑴c,是正_引
小人就他去吧,他]有什麽作的

QUOTE(Boss @ 2006年01月14日 Saturday, 11:24 PM)
无所谓荣誉不荣誉会员,本来就不打算使用“天狗”这个ID了。半个人你等着,我一定会捐款给“电白同乡论坛”的!

捐点小钱算什么,我现在是7000多元/月。
[snapback]914414[/snapback]​

BOSS不要再炫耀你的财富了,你这点钱算个啥,我呸!

BOSS。。。
你不是人,你是一堆屎,一堆很臭的屎!你的手指值两万?我看你你手俾砍了狗也不要!狗改不了吃屎的习惯但也不是吃你这堆!电白人的耻辱。。。还敢上论坛!去你的吧!这里不欢迎你!还发表你的意见!算什么他妈意见!月薪7000/月?好多呀!没见过钱!深圳这点钱吃饭都不够!让你捐一点狗影都不见了!

呵呵,小Q还是很有爱心的嘛、、

不过我不会去做这种事,这是政府应该做的事,我们如果做得多了,就是对政府不作为和失职的纵容,会让政府中所存在的众多不合理甚至是不合法的现象更加多也更加猖狂、、

别跟我说什么大道理,大道理我比谁都懂,我只知道,我是一个很平常的人,我做好自己的本分,对得起天地良心,夜里能睡个安稳觉,我按照自己的目标去奋斗,我已经知足、、

打官司去!

你们大家都把问题搞混了,我们的争论的开始不是人生取向的问题

当一个没有怜悯心的人在你面前炫耀并中伤弱势群体,难道还可以无动于衷?

再怎样说,婊子立牌坊,群众的眼睛不是雪亮的吗?

[FONT=黑体]相信有智慧和思想深度的人都应该了解一句话:“来说是非者,便是是非人”!……

我是瑞湖打工的``我有看到整个过程的``
事实是他没经老板同意就来工作`是厨师私自聘请他的`
而且不是停电的``是他自己擅自偷偷开电器的`
他违反了操作过程`他搞清洁没有断电就搞才搞成这样的``
而且他不是开电器工作的人`
有个别不知情的人都把这件事情抹黑``
希望大家把事情搞清楚`而且一共赔了4000`是出于人道主义的`
因为老板根本不知道这个人的存在~

如果事实真如此,那责任真不在老板

如此解决方案,吾觉可行!

谢谢告知!心宽已……

很可悲此贴另生枝节引发出一场同乡冲突,开始大家都未了解事情的真相就过早从自己的观点发表见解.

对待工伤事故可能大家不太熟悉,其实和大家熟悉的交通事故差不多,首先要分清责任,同时要区分情与法,估计天狗开始想强调员工责任,只是用词有些极端.
此贴亦从另一侧面反映人际沟通是永远学不完的.

推荐文章一篇,感兴趣可读一下,顺便学下英文:

How to Resolve Conflicts --
Without Offending Anyone

If you are having to deal with other people, you will, sooner or later, have to deal with conflict. Conflict is not inherently bad. In fact, conflict simply stems from differing viewpoints. Since no two people view the world exactly the same way, disagreement is quite normal. In fact, anyone who agrees with you all of the time is probably telling you what you want to hear, not what he or she actually believes.

The reason conflict has received such bad press is because of the emotional aspects that come along with it. When there is conflict, it means that there is strong disagreement between two or more individuals. The conflict is usually in relation to interests or ideas that are personally meaningful to either one or both of the parties involved.

Unmanaged conflict can lead to violence and insubordination. Notice I said "unmanaged". The key to managing conflict effectively is to learn the skills necessary to become a good conflict manager.

We are going to examine three main areas where conflicts occur: in interpersonal one-on-one relationships; in meetings; and in negotiations. Although there are similarities between all of these areas, each one takes a slightly different slant depending on the setting the conflict occurs in. Let's take a look at each one in a little more detail and I will show you what I mean.

Conflicts in interpersonal relationships. Sometimes in interpersonal relationships, such as those between you and one of your employees, there may be a conflict that you are not aware of. If someone who is normally upbeat and friendly toward you suddenly begins avoiding you or being rude, there is usually a reason. If the person has remained cheerful with everyone else except you, chances are you are dealing with a conflict situation. In these instances, you will want to address the problem by proceeding through the following steps.

Try to determine if there is a problem between you and the other person.

If you think there is a problem, set up a private face-to-face meeting to discuss the problem with the other person.

In a nonconfrontational manner, ask the person if there is a problem. If his/her answer is "No", inform the person that you think there is a problem and explain what you think the problem is.

As you talk, ask for feedback. Do not "attack" the other person with accusations.

Try to listen to each other with open minds.

Be sure to respect each other's opinions.

Take a few minutes to recycle the other person's opinions in your mind.

Try to determine why the other person felt the way they did.

Avoid "finger-pointing."

Try to work out a compromise that pleases both of you.

Conflicts in meetings. Conflicts in meetings can be very disruptive. But they can also be very helpful. Remember, conflicts are disagreements. If the person who is disagreeing with you is raising valid questions, it may benefit the group to address the issues they are presenting. In fact, by listening to them, you may gain valuable insight into what is and what is not working within your organization. However, if the person continues past the point of disagreement to the point of disruptiveness, specific steps should be taken. Below is a list of conflict resolution tactics that you can use for meetings that get "out of control."

Find some "grain of truth" in the other person's position that you can build upon.

Identify areas of agreement in the two positions.

Defer the subject to later in the meeting to handle.

Document the subject and set it aside to discuss in the next meeting.

Ask to speak with the individual after the meeting or during a break.

See if someone else in the meeting has a response or recommendation.

Present your view, but do not force agreement. Let things be and go on to the next topic.

Agree that the person has a valid point and there may be some way to make the situation work for both parties.

Create a compromise.

Conflicts in negotiations. When you are negotiating with your clients, vendors, or even your employees, it is important to always keep in mind the idea that both parties are seeking a Win/Win situation. No one wants to feel like they are giving away something for nothing. In fact, most conflicts arise because one party feels like the other party is taking advantage of them. In order to avoid these types of situations, there are certain principles you can apply to increase your chances of a successful negotiation.

Avoid defend-attack interaction: non-productive every time!

Seek more information: ask a lot of questions!

Check understanding and summarize: make sure that you are understanding everything!

Try to understand the other person's perspective: communication is more than just listening; try to see it their way!

Rules for disagreeing diplomatically.

Regardless of the type of conflict you are dealing with, there are several general rules of thumb you should follow whenever you are trying to bring harmony to a volatile situation. Here they are.

Reflect your understanding of the other's position or opinion. "I feel,think, want, etc." This says, "I am listening to your opinion and I take your opinion into account before I state mine."

Let the other person know that you value him/her as a person even though his/her opinion is different from yours. "I understand (appreciate, respect, see how you feel that way, etc.)". This says, "I hear you and respect your opinion."

State your position or opinion. "I feel, think, want, etc." This says, "I don't agree, but I value you - so let's exchange ideas comfortably, not as a contest for superiority."

To become a good conflict manager requires a lot of practice. Just remember that the goal is to reach a compromise that both of you can live with as well as be happy with. In other words, find a way that both of you can walk away feeling like a winner!

告她!到法院告她,如果电白劳动局不行就到茂名劳动局去告她,再不行去省劳动局告她,再不行到、、、、、、、新闻报道去告诉传谋,让天下人还你一个公正。

这几天好象经常有些好事者把沉底贴翻出来,目的为何?请看完全所有的贴再决定是否瞎扯蛋!

感觉让人害怕!

大家最近无聊了有点郁闷了所以。。。

QUOTE(一种沉思 @ 2006年01月14日 Saturday, 08:50 PM)
也许对你述之以理与对牛弹琴还是无异的.很佩服你的坚持,你坚持踩踏在

百姓的头上,向钱看,不仅如此,你还公开表示你对权势,金钱的强烈崇拜

不简单,非正义道德之人可以做到的!不想与你争口舌之利,任何文字与言

语在利益熏心,道德沦亡之人身上都是不起作用的,我或许可以忠告你一句

古语:君子爱财,取之有道.要是踩踏在百姓头上狠狠敛财的,总有一天,他

会吃满嘴巴泥.我始终坚持鲁迅先生所说:一个也不饶恕.坚持对你的鄙视!
[snapback]914029[/snapback]​

我以前经常出差在瑞湖宾馆住,这样的无良老板,说不准那天在宾馆住发生意外事故,他们坚决不赔,倒霉的是我们,我们惹不起,躲得起,在此事未圆满解决解决前,劝告朋友一起考虑前因后果,如入住该宾馆需三思.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部