• 论坛网址:https://db2.mom(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

幸不幸福是天意 (1人在浏览)

幼儿园
注册
2005-09-12
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
知道吗?
爱可以幸福一个人,也同时可以毁了一个人。
爱让人变得幸福,可是也却使瞬间的幸福成为永恒的交点。
爱也让人痛不欲生,敢问苍天为何如此折磨有情之人,而无情的人
却也逍遥、自在,为何如此不公平。。。为什么呢
是不是做错了什么,是不是啊!!!!!!!!!!~

附件

• 3BE843B5A122AF5853868902B003A152.JPG
    3BE843B5A122AF5853868902B003A152.JPG
    4.8 KB · 查看: 86
看不开只是你自己的事

你的选择

不爱

还是你的选择

我喜欢

我选择

你的选择

不爱

还是你的选择

我喜欢

我选择

QUOTE( @ 2005年09月12日 Monday, 07:15 PM)

你的选择

不爱

还是你的选择

我喜欢

我选择
[snapback]684201[/snapback]​

what is love? (转帖)

From Big friend:
I have predicted that you might run away with a younger guy one day...you will if there is enough push...if someone falls in love and she is really in love.. what can stop her?...

what is that love of yours? other than just having some chat with a guy?may be you only like the feelings of it ?and you are not going to act on it.....

I am afraid it may not be enough to make you giving up everything that you have ..you just want the feel of it., reminds you when you were young and in love the first time...

when it comes to the execution.. you are too afraid and hesitate.you don't want to go through the trouble.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness." (Woody Allen)

Of course he is shy... as he is young and does not know what he is doing..you only want the love feeling part.. you want feel the love just as you were watching.love movies... you sobbed, you were touched. you moved by the romance .. yet you didn't really receive the pain and suffering consequences of the love process.

So if I was your husband .. I have nothing to worry as I know you will not fly away.

but if I was the young man.. I will try to sweep you off your feet and take you away with me .. I won't let you just enjoy your self-feeling being in love but really make you suffer, feeling burning and crashed, feeling no way out but make your choice ...

I will not be shy.. I will act on the love making you mad and crazy love is action, an act between a man and a woman,mentally and physically, with all levels of the emotion..

take it eazy (转帖)

爱意味着受折磨。为了不受折磨,你就不要去爱。但你又会受到无爱的折磨。所以爱是折磨,不爱又是折磨。折磨就是折磨,为了快乐还是去爱。于是快乐也成了折磨。但是折磨使人不快乐。所以为了不快乐,你就要去爱,用爱带来折磨,或者因为太多的快乐而感到受折磨。但愿你能理解我都说了些什么。―伍迪.艾伦《爱与死》

早晨透彻得犹如阳光的心情渐渐在你的表情里生出别样滋味,连锁效应?人生似一场感冒,一阵寒一阵热,没治好的灵药,但也不致命。人人都经历过,不觉又完了。越来越觉得这世上没有什么是永恒的,有谁知道下一秒钟会有什么变化?我们极力去做正确的事情,有人却能把错误的事情做正确......Who knows future?Anyway,take it easy...be happy!

Ion对我说:“做一个男人女人都喜欢的男人女人是很难的。北美的电视台主播,大都是选这样的人。你要是能看到,可以研究一下她们的特点。不然的话,管它呢!我一直相信,人人都喜欢的人一定不是好人。”

放弃一种坚持, 比坚持,需要更大的勇气。
这应该是和周围的人相比,我离生活那么远的原因。
我终究还是没有足够的智慧。

女人应该学会忘记,尽力避免犯同样的错误。很多人活着,但又看不清自己,婚姻使女性完全丧失自我,成为一种虚假的自我,女人应当被爱被欣赏,男人应当去爱去欣赏,这仍旧是男人制造出的规则,没有人在乎女人的思想和意愿,包括女性自身。一个完美主义的女性,同时也会被称之为有问题的人,在人们看来一个好女人就是低眉顺眼、逆来顺受,这才叫温柔,这才叫通情达理。爱情和婚姻都会死亡,我对任何事物的看法都是悲剧性的,但是我不能拒绝,无论如何我喜欢盛开的花朵。在生活和未来面前我也有恐惧感,这种感觉有时候还非常强烈,只要想到在这个世界上人人都是孤独的,这种恐惧就能够得到抑制......

我越来越不相信理性的力量,当人们越来越无耻地玩弄可以玩弄的东西时,我尤其厌恶理性。我只服从生活传达给我的感觉,当生活无法进行下去的时候,我便完全地逃向自我的世界。经历对每一个人来说都是必须的,有时躲也躲不过去,它的发生就是那么自然和出乎意料......惟一能够做的就是面对这一切。

哎!~~miss you finaly

我就喜欢

爱转动。。。

选择属于自己的。。。

选择了你的爱
爱你的选择
(我的名言)

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部